Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Saturdaily!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Unrsrvd, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Unrsrvd

Unrsrvd IncGamers Member

Saturdaily!

It's saturday and there is no saturdaily!

RL: Well, I woke up a couple hours ago and have since eaten breakfast and played some Diablo 2. No big plans today, the weather seems nice so I'll look into actually leaving the house. Maybe. :whistling:

D2: My first significant deeds. Good times. I had parked my Assassin in NM Act 5 and started a new character, a fishymancer, because my first pat was one and I wanted to make my first Guardian one too. That plan crumbled in my personal hell, ie. Hell Maggot Lair, where I got frustrated as I do and blind teleported forward only to be taken out in what seemed like a one hit deal. I'm however all HC now, doesn't look like there's going back. If there is no chance of losing it all, there is no point in playing. :devil: :grin: :banghead: :guiness:

2. Neksja

Neksja IncGamers Member

Re: Saturdaily!

RL: At work, for 2.5 hours more. Then off to home, trying to get the laptop and internet back on business and then some d2 trading business. As the weather seems rather nice, I might leave the house for some basketball. At evening, might get few drinks because I have sunday off from work :jig:

D2: Possibly only D2 related things I'll do today, is trading. If I have time, then I'll kill normal Radament with my trapsin.

3. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

RL: I totally missed Independence Day. If there were fireworks nearby, I didn't hear a thing! Slept right through it. Have the day off before another five days of work, so I'm making sure to use all my free time for-

D2: Got bored of NM Meph farming, so I started questing again. Got the Blizballer to somewhere in Act2 Hell before I got frustrated and died a bunch of times. Stopped playing for maybe an hour before I decided to make a Vindicator/Templar (FoH/Smite), and I've never used either skill before so it should be fun. Was just about to tackle Duriel before I got stalled, but I'll power as far as I can before the day ends.

4. Eric Xanthu

Eric Xanthu IncGamers Member

RL: Work is about to pick up, so this weekend is a funner. Farmer's Market, family coming over, Wimbledon, etc.

D2: And of course, double dipping on my Baal runs! 10 mil a day is a grind for me, but on the weekends I have the time/energy.

5. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

RL: Stiff and sore. Raised my monitors a little yesterday, so hopefully that will help the hunching a bit. I really need to stop leaning on one arm at the keyboard. Definitely need to go to the opticians; I'll see if I've slipped a lens on Monday. Failing that I'll book an appointment for a test.

D2: Headache permitting yes. Not sure what to do next. I'm pretty much not Baaling until the MFO or I'll just get terribly bored with it. Got a couple of little characters on the go.

6. lionheartthebrave

lionheartthebrave IncGamers Member

RL: see below

D2: secret project is in act3 Hell, and just had her first death:rant:; remember, pride becomes before a fall. Hopefully she'll kill Hell Baal this weekend, and I'll begin writing the mat thread

7. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie IncGamers Member

RL: The second of working five days in a row, but my tattoo appointment on Thursday will keep me going.

D2: My Light Sorc hit L30 in Normal A4 and I finally got some points into LM to make killling a heck of a lot easier. I may play after work but it'll be 2AM then...

8. Skinhead On The MBTA

Skinhead On The MBTA IncGamers Member

RL: Parents are back from their holiday this evening, so I need to do a bit of tidying and shopping before they get back. Also need to watch Doctor Who, it's the last in the series and the first with the eleventh Doctor, who-ever he may be.

@ Dark Matter - I've been watching the F1 as well, very happy for Heikki Kovalainen, he's just got pole with Mark Webber of all people in second. Lewis Hamilton is fourth.

D2: Probably push my Whirler a bit further on. I want to get him wearing at least some of the IK set before too long.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  9. Dark Matter

Dark Matter IncGamers Member

RL: It's Wimbledon finals and British Grand Prix F1 weekend - so I'll be keeping an eye on that. Only a few hours until we find out what is happening to The Doctor.

D2: Set up and testing my ports last night and confirmed I can host MP games. Got Dreamweaver (my Necro) to lvl 23 and cleared the Maggot Lair this morning. Hoping to get him to Kurast by the end of the day.

I got my 2nd 1.12 Grail item, a green drop in the Maggot Lair.

DM

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008