Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Saturdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by sirpoopsalot, Nov 18, 2006.

1. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

Saturdaily

Although I posted in the Fridaily 6 hours ago, it's now officially Saturday here (by all of ~35 minutes), and there's been a change of plans...

RL: I was going to get up in about 5.5 hours and try skiing again on my recently broken/healed foot. However, I had about 14 different phone calls tonight, one of which was a from a guy trying to sell a car that I've been trying to find for the last ~6 months (for which I've been saving $$$ for ~18 months). He's flying out of town in the afternoon, so that means that I'm going down to Denver for a test drive tomorrow morning.

Hopefully that works out - I've seen this car available a total of 7 times in the last ~5 months, and this one sounds closest to my wish-list (low mileage, private seller, model-details, etc.). $25k is a lot of money though (I don't ever remember spending more than $10k on anything before - ever), so I'm kindof nervous about potentially spending that much money.

The other 13 calls I mentioned... baah... one good and a dozen annoying. Oh yeah, the hockey game was cool though. I did the designated-driver thing, for which my liver is grateful.

D2: I just received Dickenson (from Skunkbelly's tourney) tonight, but I doubt I'll play until the evening. Maybe sooner if I'm not out driving my new car, but I'd rather spend the day cruisin'.

have fun
    everyone

2. pancakeman

pancakeman IncGamers Member

I have a question:
    Are these (Insert name of day)dailies to be written by designated people, or what? I see one by you a lot, and then there are ones by other people. I'm confrused.

3. sirpoopsalot

Typically, the dailies have about 10-20 regulars, so often times one of them starts it. I'm definitely a regular spammer in the dailies.

However, it's pretty much a 'first come, first serve', so if you want to start a daily, you just have to beat someone else to the punch. Feel free to step in at any time.

4. Brak

Brak IncGamers Member

It seems to be a forum tradition open to whoever posts it first. Man, I seem to be sucked into my first daily post.

RL: Finished a very short Diablo I Ironman session with a co-worker. Leo took us down hard as we had no luck acquiring a holy bolt book. Will be doing some cell ablation experiments on the rest of Saturday after I get some sleep. Hopefully everything works out there and I get some fisheggs for Tuesday.

D2: Take Bishop (Skunkbelly's tourney) through act four and figure out a way to make a totally viable palidin a death trap with only about 6 or 7 levels of influence.

edit: Man two firsts in one post, first daily thread and first pwnage.

5. IronCrown

IronCrown IncGamers Member

RL - The weather is extremely hot and humid atm. Wish it would rain to break this opressing heat (Its been threatening all day.)

D2 - I have not yet made a mat/pat, and seeing as I entered the MFL3, I decided to mat my meteorb. It shouldnt be a problem as she is lvl 87 (did a LOT of MF along the way) and killed off the ancients with little trouble last night. I also started a Blizz sorc wich is now lvl12. I'll see how far she gets before the end of the month.

Enjoy

IC

6. tartanasia

tartanasia IncGamers Member

RL- Didnt go out last night, so will probably go out clubbing tonight :). I have a horrible cold so my computers getting a lot of action.

d2- got my new sorcy to lvl 72, im planning on doing a good solid mephy nm mf spree. I just need to get enough gear to get to hell mephy now -_-

7. Saint Anger

Saint Anger IncGamers Member

RL: went out last night and going out again tonight, besides that not much of importance besides a little work for uni and the absolutely horrible weather over here :undecided: .

D2: haven't been able to play much last week, but I plan to get my baba to lv 76 this weekend so he can finally wield his IK stone crusher :laugh: .

St. Anger

8. HiTeknology

HiTeknology IncGamers Member

RL- Had to get up for bball prac at 7 to 10. Did a lot of freaking pushups. Going to a concert tonight so I might take a nap before that.

D2- Nightmare pindle runs are all I can accomplish with my character right now, so far that has yielded Skullders, most of the IK set, Natalyas stuff, and a couple of skill GCs..

9. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

So what kind of car is it poops?

RL: I've had a couple of decent days at work, so it's all downhill from here until after the holidays. I really need to start working out the logistics of moving too!

D2: Not last night. Maybe tonight if I get in the mood.

Oh, and pancakeman: Try not to start the daily too early, it used to be a rule that the Aussies couldn't start it until it was that day in most of the rest of the world, but that rule seems to have slacked a bit. Ah well!

Lime and Burlywood for all!
    ~MM

10. sirpoopsalot

2004 BMW 330xi - aka the ski-mobile. I took it for a test-drive this afternoon, and I think I scared the guy a little... :badteeth:

11. Sorsha

Sorsha IncGamers Member

RL: found out I have a sinus infection. Have to take anitbiotics and anti-inflamitory perscriptions. Spent the last week at home doing school work.

D2: wasn't able to play due to school work, might not play again until this semester is over in mid-December.

@ sirpoopsalot: Here's a silly question from a girl: What makes the 330xi a ski-mobile?

12. TheFaceless

TheFaceless IncGamers Member

RL: Meh. Didn't do much of anything today. Helped my moms bf out with changing the starter in my moms truck, sat around. hit up the gym for a bit. nothin too much.

D2: Played my sorc. I'm getting very pissed that I can not find ANY Elite White Polearm/Spear weapons to imbue for my merc. He's still using the Unique Bill, and the damage on it frankly sucks. And I bet I can get better by using a high lvl imbue.

So who's got some White elite polearms/spears? xD

13. sirpoopsalot

Every car I ever own will forever be a ski-mobile, simply because it's expected to take me skiing at least once a week - preferably more often - for ~6 months every year. :tongue:

Oh yeah - The bad*ss engine (for climbing mountains fast), AWD (for snowy roads), cush-ride (for 5:00 a.m. and especially after marathon days), heated seats (sub-zero days), and ready-to-use hot-chocolate cup holder (because everybody needs a little hot-chocolate in their life) don't hurt either. :grin:

My dirty, old, reliable, wonderful Honda doesn't have any of those things - what the Honda does have is 189,000 miles (302,000 km). After 7+ years of me treating her like a race car, ~500 mountains, ~150 ski days, and 2 cross-country roadtrips, it's time to retire the old beast (while the tires still squeal - which they do).

14. pancakeman

pancakeman IncGamers Member

Hmmm....
    Let me take a try at this:

RL- Learned from an IT guy at my dad's former office that the damage is definately done to my graphics card, will have to be replaced. Now I just need money....
    D2-Doesn't exist, since I havn't had access to my B.net account for over 2 weeks, and my single player characters can't function if I CAN'T OPEN THE GAME!
    (Sorry, had to rant a bit there)

15. Psywire

Psywire IncGamers Member

RL: this week has been rly hectic... a good friend of mine was hit by a car on monday.

If I have any unfinished trades or conv from last wk, please link me up & i'll reply to them. Thanks.

D2: playin lots of D2 lately- keepin me occupied while I wait for more news.
    my bro's been HFR'ing with me to keep me company. (and, of course, for HR lol)

:thumbsup: to him.