Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Saturdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by sirpoopsalot, Sep 23, 2006.

1. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

Saturdaily

RL: 1.00 a.m. and about bed time.

I have a busy day planned - gotta go to the bank and get money to buy a cow for my brother-in-law (don't ask :rolleyes:), after that it gets even more fun. I still hope to sneak in a couple hours of...

D2: Zapmebaby Longtime is level78 and ready to tackle hell. I'm mostly going to teleport through to Act4 and then enjoy the Izual/Hellforge quests (c'mon Gul) and quest from there until Anya's rescued. I also have another sorc sitting in A1 Hell that's a failed experiment, so I'll probably push her through to hellforge too. Two HF's in one day, how much do you want to bet at least one of them is a Hel?

'nighty night

2. Suiling

Suiling Banned

Good night sirpoopsalot... it's 3.30pm saturday here..

RL: Maths... Maths.... MATHS!!!!!! *fainted*

D2: Exam is cruel....

3. nebux

nebux IncGamers Member

RL don't have
    D2 some meph runs with blizzballer
    started a vampire sin, very very fun with her. still low level 12-13 but she is promising
    bonemancer killed NM baal. he will need to wait ow in the pits, for when i want to play with hm again
    i need a wolfbarb, so i'll start one today

4. Dark Matter

Dark Matter IncGamers Member

D2: Gambled for about 2 hours this am for a dual leechign ring and a teleport ammy. Got the Ammy, not the ring. List is in item find thread.

Also cubed up a lot of my gems and runes - now have about 75 perfect gems and 8 perfect skulls, more than I guessed I had. Cubed all my runes up to Thuls, but I cubed up my chipped Topaz and now I am stuck with about 20 Thuls! LOL, I'm a twit.

Going to push my Necro through A1 Hell today - he has 75 resist in everything except Fire, so I should be able to swap out a few on my resist Items for MF stuff.

DM

5. IronCrown

IronCrown IncGamers Member

RL.......meh

D2 Been working on my molten boulder druid for the moo moo king tournament. His resists suck, and everything is close to 0 exept lightning (-15). He just struggles to find something decent.
    Hope to get him to the end of A5 today.

6. Ashmer Amadeus

Ashmer Amadeus IncGamers Member

RL: Drafted (M:TG) last night for the first time in close to a year. Did good for being so rusty. Came in second, got a Red/Green dual land. Thats my favorite color combo, but I'll probly sell it because I own all of 45 cards. It was alot of fun, and if I sell the land, I played for free last night. And I get a nifty shiney FNM card.

D2: Maybe ruh Meph today? I keep seeing everything Frosteh is getting, I'm a little jealous. Maybe start a new charicter with Thyiad? If D2 doesn't happen, I'll play Shining Force.

7. Naab

Naab IncGamers Member

RL Its weekend - im resting ofcause.
    D2 Patted my mauler and now i think im gonna run tunnels now , because havent done that much since last MFO.
    @nebux whats a vampire sin?

8. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

RL: Have a half day off and don't really know what to do with myself. Have to go to the bank though. I have three checks from work sitting on it now.

D2: May get to play some today. Don't know what I'll be doing though. Probably go kill Izual with my meterorb. Sound like a good thing to do.

9. druidkid9

druidkid9 IncGamers Member

Nebux may i ask wat is a vampire sin>?? it sounds cool.

RL- garden work, did shopping, put cloths on the line, helped with dinner.

D2- Zero today just figuring out skills for my HC Untwinked bowazon will start tomorrow hopefully no deaths because i am always clumpsy :(.

10. pliu

pliu Banned

You still in China right? Exam there especially maths is cruel .

How to solve this maths puzzle :banghead: :dizzy: :grin:

11. Jude

Jude IncGamers Member

Real Life: Got to spend over 5 hours in the emergency room last night because my toe was badly infected (again) and was starting to get a red line going down my toe (that's a bad sign--usually blood poisoning). After they took me back to an examing room, I spent over 4 hours just waiting around while they took care of people in worse condition, then they pulled my toenail out! Lucky for me that they numbed the toe first...

My cat seems to be getting better (I hope). She's gained a little weight back and her latest tests are better.

Didn't sleep much because I woke up with a throbbing toe, so I played with iTunes, making new playlists and burning some songs from my CDs into MP3s, while listening to music.

Broke again. Need to find some more freelance work soon.

Diablo II: Nothing lately. Thought about playing one of my Paladins last this morning, but decided to check my email and forums instead.

Jude

12. nebux

nebux IncGamers Member

vampire sin. she will use dragon claw as her main attack,death sentry and max venom (undead are filled with diseases). also frequent use of cloak of shadow. she is so cool when attack (lvl 21 now) with dual malice claws. the build need to remember a vampire, so godly life leech, black gear ( skulls). she is allowed to wear ugly hats ( mask, bone helm) or circlet type. best will be blackhorn face with p skull.
    blah blah blah i don't know what else