Saturdaily - Off to the USA!

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Saturdaily - Off to the USA!

RL: Currently sitting in the internet [email protected] airport, as my flight has been delayed for 2 hours. May as well say goodbye to my family :wink:

D2: Depends on whether or not there's a computer I can use when I get to the hotel :thumbup:

Enjoy!

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Re: Saturdaily - Off to the USA!

Good luck neumein!

RL: No.

D2: Yes.

witchesbrew

Diabloii.Net Member

I understand you're going to NYC, but if you somehow manage to get lost and find yourself in Syracuse, NY...beer on me.

RL: Job hunting, spending time with Freckles.

D2: Nope. Still playing Oblivion. I'll come back to D2 when this 1.12 controversy is settled.

Morathi

Diabloii.Net Member

Good luck neumein.

RL- Just woke up after a nice long sleep, today is the first weekend in a very long time where i can relax because all my schooling commitments are finished (Exams and SAC's). I still have one more week left before holidays but for me my mind is already in holiday mode.

D2- Will get quite a bit of time to play with Lurtz. I have almost completed Act 1 normal and i will post an update on that in the tournament thread when i do complete it.

Have a good weekend all....:)

Carolus Rex

Diabloii.Net Member

RL - Watching the TSN livefeed of the NHL Draft after having slept for 18 hours because I got pissed by noon yesterday (I'm in Australia)

D2 - Playing on my untwinked fishymancer that is "following" jiansonz untwinked guide, I've never done that in my years of playing actually so it feels like it's the first time I'm playing again!

Fast Eddie

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Had amazing time getting drunk with the wife last night. Woke up with an unbelievable hangover, clothes everywhere, everything still switched on... For some reason I woke up at 8 again, so before I start the graveyard shift at 4 it's...

D2: Currently in NM A2 with my Summoner. The items Dune gave me are really helping my progression. I'm going to stick with a Prayer merc as I'm only a Sol away from Insight.

Neksja

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Work again, almost 7 hours left. Very quiet, been watching Simpsons Marathon from TV. After work, just rest and watching football. Nothing much.

D2: Last night, my Tal meteorber killed ancients and got to wsk2. Now, I have to complete the game. Propably will do so at Monday. Rest of the weekend is spent with Link, the Bowbarian. If, I play at all.

Skinhead On The MBTA

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Leaving in about ten minutes for a Tae Kwon Do Grading Seminar in Manchester, which will last about 4 hours, finishing at 6, and then there's a mad dash to get back to Liverpool for work at 7.

D2: Maybe when I get back home, more likely I will collapse on my bed and fall asleep.