Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

samsung

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by KnownAsJug, Nov 18, 2006.

1. KnownAsJug

KnownAsJug Banned

samsung

Is not trustworthy if you have him on your flist i suggest you remove :) I think he's on account Worl(D)

2. wakiki

wakiki IncGamers Member

O_O

What did he do?

3. Full_Circle

Full_Circle IncGamers Member

he's our resident scammer.

Jugs... you're a moron for giving your password to someone you barely know, especially when you know we have a scammer lurking in the channel.

That's seriously stupid. Why didn't you just post it here?

4. KnownAsJug

KnownAsJug Banned

HEY idc its a flocking game lol. JUGS ****ED UP ZING

5. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

I notice he has been banned from here also. I wonder, are these things related?

-hps

6. KnownAsJug

KnownAsJug Banned

I don't care that he stole items, because it's a game, but the fact that he chose items over a friendship is what gets to me. I figure he wont get far in life with his ethics and moral system.

7. Relativity

Relativity IncGamers Member

While I would generally agree with that, people can be polar opposites in-game/irl. But it still sucks that he/she did that.

8. Full_Circle

I would guess he was banned from here for multi-accounting. He's had quite a few on here.

9. turnips

turnips IncGamers Member

I rushed two of his characters through normal but he didn't try anything...I guess karma's a B!

10. turnips

turnips IncGamers Member

How ironic. I suppose duping items has no relation to how you behave in real life?

11. KnownAsJug

KnownAsJug Banned

I don't dupe and if I did how does duping compare to stealing items. He is samsung he has been in our channel for over a year. My question is what kind of snake gains trust for that period of time making multiple accounts and trying to scam us. I personally think if you snake some one over a game you would do it in real life in a split second without thinking if it benefits you in anyway.

12. Kilmin

Kilmin Banned

I agree with teh jugs. Once a theif always a theif, just like once a liar always a liar, being it in r/l or just a game. Obviously Samsung is 12, and seems Turnips is acting the same age for taking up for him.. Maybe there butt buddies.:wink2:

13. LordPaul

LordPaul IncGamers Member

wow.. and to think I actually thought he was just one kind guy. I would have asked him for x-fer any time (if I had anything of value beyond that flawless topaz).... Thanx for the warning.

14. Hp_Sauce

Turnips, I'm so glad you said exactly what I was thinking!

Jug's and Kil, while I think stealing is ruder then duping, you're still both being hypocritical.

Karma ftw.

-hps

15. KnownAsJug

KnownAsJug Banned

Honestly tell me how i'm being hypocritical please give me a good arguement I do nothing but try to help my friends. I don't understand how that's grounds for bad karma or "Rude"? Stealing makes him a ****ing scum bag. I would never steal that's the ****ing lamist of lame. I am loyal unlike some of you kids that are ****ed up in the head.

16. Full_Circle

What this scammer is doing is pretending to be something he's not, lying his way into someone's confidence, then taking advantage of that person. When people realize what he's doing, he changes his IP address, makes a new account, and starts over. In my opinion, this is significantly worse than cheating in whatever form, duping, botting, using maphack, and yes, even worse than tppk. While you may not like that someone's duping, it hardly justifies Samsung's actions.

And FYI, Samsung stole multiple times from multiple people, and in most of the cases, the items were perfectly legitimate. He's claiming that he did this because the items were duped. He didn't. He did it because the items were valuable.

17. Hp_Sauce

Ask anyone and I bet they will tell you that Duping and TPPK'ing are the 2 biggest things that have ruined Diablo 2 on B.net. Stealing didn't even make it into the list. So you practice one of the major game ruining activities while at the same time calling samsung names because what he practices in game must reflect the way he acts in real life.

So if Samsung ruins the game for 1 or 2 people, and in real life he is the absolute dregs of human society. Then what must you be in real life if you've helped to ruin the game for thousands of people?

-hps

p.s. I pm'd ya.

Edit again: Just fyi, I'm not justifying samsung's actions, or even cheering for him. I think he's a prick too.

18. KnownAsJug

KnownAsJug Banned

----10 chars

19. turnips

turnips IncGamers Member

Yes, in my post I justified Samsung's actions and voiced my support for what he did...and I guess Jugs is a liar in real life then?

Jugs: How can you even attempt to deny what everyone knows is the truth? You guys spoke openly about duping in the channel...hell I ran a few nm baals for spade and you tagged along with your poison nova/bonewall necro. Perhaps I'm wrong; maybe you guys weren't successful in your dupe attempts. However, there's both written and uhh...character... proof (I'm not going to elaborate in a dupe method discussion) that you went through the actions to get the required elements in order to take advantage of a dupe method. The actions of dupers (yes, you included...) have totally raped the economy for good this time. Games are more laggy than ever with people trying to crash servers. Item values are ruined. The game's more ruined. Let me be the first to thank you for your contribution to the destruction of this game!

20. KnownAsJug

KnownAsJug Banned

I'm done with this thread can a mod close it? :)