Safe Sex Dress

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
i know i can use that picture later on for somthing... but i dont know for sure what yet...

too many possibilities. lol

Pft, that's supposed to last a whole night?

<oldman>
When I was youngin', we had to go to the store to buy condoms, and we could only buy the package! You had to make your own when you got home.
</oldman>

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
So, do people at other colleges like the GLBT organization because they give out free condoms? They seem to be a hit here.

GLBT, I always thought that sounded like a sandwich.

"Uh, yeah, can I get a GLBT with no mayonnaise, to go?"

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
PatMaGroin said:
So, do people at other colleges like the GLBT organization because they give out free condoms? They seem to be a hit here.
You mean the college itself doesn't give out free condoms? When I was in school, there was a big basket of them at the front desk of every dorm. Company front desks have candy. College front desks have condoms.

PatMaGroin said:

They don't use the A at your school?

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
SaroDarksbane said:
And for the record, that QFG avatar is awesome, dondrei. Where'd you get it?
I thought you'd like it. :wink3:

I made it myself, took a bit of fiddling. I wanted to have all the character classes but this is the best I could do with the 9k limit. *sigh*

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
PatMaGroin said:

Mmm, horizon-widening...

That acronym keeps getting longer and longer. There's I, A, Q, the other Q, C, U...

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
Mmm, horizon-widening...

That acronym keeps getting longer and longer. There's I, A, Q, the other Q, C, U...
I think they should just stick an O for other in there and be done with it.