Sad news for beer drinkers everywhere

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
Sad news for beer drinkers everywhere

Clicky

Normally, I would pour a forty for my lost homies, but that doesn't seem appropriate here. :hanky:

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
Seeing as how there is very little hop taste in what most Americans consider "beer", I don't think all beer drinkers have much to cry about.

Poor little bundles of joy.

Justinthedeparted

Diabloii.Net Member
That is so sad, I mean seriously, all that potential killed before getting turned into the sweet sweet nectar of life. That's just, so... unfair!

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
Yaboosh said:
Seeing as how there is very little hop taste in what most Americans consider "beer"
I never knew there were any hops in American 'piss-water'.

You learn something everyday i s'pose.

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
There is very little used in the main fizzy yellow water that is sold by the BMC (Bud, Millers, Coors). It is still there, but just not enough to, you know, taste.

I swear, I give someone a sip of my Sierra Nevada Pale Ale or Dogfish 60 Minute IPA and they are like, ewww what is that taste?

Ummm, hops.

Indemaijinj

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm sure European imports are going to handle the emergency situation just fine.

We seem to grow way more stuff than we know what to do with anyway.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
No worries folks. Only 4% was lost. That's about how much is wasted by wanna-be-beer-drinkers that leave their bottles sitting on the counter half full.

There is still plenty left for us. :thumbsup:

skihard

Banned
My two favorite kinds of beer are Dopplebock’s and Dunkle’s both are originally German beers and are considered Lagers and are my preferred beer so as long as they have enough to make those then I won’t be shedding a tear.

skihard

Banned
yes I believe that's his lot in life, to be in every thread regardless of the content. Soon he will just start posting "this is my to be in the thread post" it will after all have the same amount of value to the thread