Sad blog post

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
And scary. I already linked this on my Xanga thingy, so a few people might have seen it there, or on the news elsewhere. But check it out . . .

Read the last post:
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=ToTo247

And then read the news:
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/310320p-265498c.html

Well the last post was this;

"Thursday, October 03, 2002

um... don't know why I sign up on this I hate talking about my self, but anyway this I will use as a diary. Ok lets get started, alot stuff to write but I am doing home work right now ( as usual **** ). Won 1 game and lost 1 game in warcraft III today hehe maybe I should upload a replay everyday or something :) hey if anyone is reading this and is a warcraft III and want to play some 3 vs 3 let me know !!!"

Now how does that relate to the killing that 2nd link?

Chynobi

Diabloii.Net Member
Last post as in the most recent date wise.

He wrote that post as the killer was downstairs soon to commit the act of murder.

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Chynobi said:
Last post as in the most recent date wise.

He wrote that post as the killer was downstairs soon to commit the act of murder.

ok..now I see.
Ya that sucks, badly..hopefully this guy(killer) will not be with us long either. And a new Hell will be waiting for him.

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
That's just too creepy. It's bizarre reading the guy's blog knowing that he's dead.

Funny how if I'd read the news article by itself it wouldn't have seemed nearly so tragic.

How did you find out which Blog was the victims?

Twoflower

Banned
CyberHawk said:
ok..now I see.
Ya that sucks, badly..hopefully this guy(killer) will not be with us long either. And a new Hell will be waiting for him.
hope not, capital punishment is as stoopid as murder itself, well, it IS murder. only some realy moraly twisted ppl could agree whit it :rolleyes:

Johnny

Banned
Oh thank god it was about some japenese kid. For a second I thought it was about a certain someone I know whos xanga entries have been a bit "down" lately to say the least.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, that's chilling. Especially if you read the blog entry before the NY Daily News article. I feel like I just read someone's tombstone or something.

Mad Merlin

Diabloii.Net Member
*sneaks up behind AJ, knocks him out with a baseball bat and drags him into OTC*

*looks around, noting that nobody noticed, then quickly scampers off again*

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
twoflower said:
hope not, capital punishment is as stoopid as murder itself, well, it IS murder. only some realy moraly twisted ppl could agree whit it :rolleyes:

So the killer doesn't deserve to be punished by death? Then by all means how do you think he needs to be punished..with a big "THANKS!". ?
He ties up one...who prob heard his sisters cries for help, and gargle blood..and then prob listen to the footstep come upstairs to stab him in the chest again, and again, and again, listening to his own scream, and watching a giant knife go in and out of his body.

Ya the killer doesnt deserve death my ass. And if I'm a moraly wrong person for thinking that..then by all means *throws away moral.

yeah its so freaky knowing he's dead. o.o

and his entry seemed so innocent: i missed japenese class since i had a sore throat, the guy is in my house, i hope he leaves!

Dirty_Zulu

Diabloii.Net Member
Killing the killer the isn't going to do anything. All it does is punish him with a few seconds of whatever he feels before death. Then you just have 3 dead people instead of 2.

CyberHawk said:
Ya the killer doesnt deserve death my ass. And if I'm a moraly wrong person for thinking that..then by all means *throws away moral.
No doubt that the killer likely deserves death. But, as Gandalf said,

Ah, never mind what he said. Anyway, who puts the killer down, without being a murderer themselves? Whether justifiable or no, it is still murder, isn't it?

A tricky problem, that, at least to me. I'd rather designate a lifetime of hard labor, until the killer drops dead, worn out and hopeless, at 46 years of age.

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
MixedVariety said:
No doubt that the killer likely deserves death. But, as Gandalf said,

Ah, never mind what he said. Anyway, who puts the killer down, without being a murderer themselves? Whether justifiable or no, it is still murder, isn't it?

A tricky problem, that, at least to me. I'd rather designate a lifetime of hard labor, until the killer drops dead, worn out and hopeless, at 46 years of age.

Well ya..so as hard labor is what he gets. Instead of hot meals, air conditioning, TV to watch, and PAID for work that the ACLU(think thats the right people?) alLow the state to give him.
Of course this subject will get us off course here..and I dont want to do that. But death (not lethal injuection crap)..but a good death penalty is what would make me feel better as a parent. I know my thoughts are different than many people here..but I have to know he dead..and God willing I would be the one allowed to do it...of course thats just me.
But yes..hard labor+ a life sentence that STICKS...then yes it would certainly be much more suffering.
I feel so bad for their parents..I mean this is my nightmare, my life means nothing..but my kids to be killed by such trash...I would go nuts.
Esp this Simon...man he seemed like a good kid.....Jesus I want to kill that bastered myself..and I dont even know the victims.
I've heard screams of people being stabbed..thru online stuff/etc. And knowing what he went thru his last 60 sec...he did not deserve....sorry, I need death in return.