Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sacrifice details, and looking for players

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Ax2Grind, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Ax2Grind

Ax2Grind IncGamers Member

Sacrifice details, and looking for players

First, at long last I'm continuing the adjusted Exemplar build I mentioned some time back. Currently, I've just finished nightmare Radament and can wait a few hours should anyone be available to play with. This is the Sacrifice/Smite/Zeal melee/thrower using Redemption/Fanaticism (Defiance only for synergy) build, currently equipped with Passion and tons of deadly strike/crushing blow. If you need a little help getting a character to act five nightmare, whisper *New2TheGame16 or find me in Op DiabloII.Net.

Second, I'm interested in the details of Sacrifice. Clearly, 16% leech is needed in nightmare to counter the hardcoded 8% from the skill. I have 17% right now, but still lose life. Does this have anything to do with physical resistance? I'd imagine if some of the damage is negated then so would the penalty, but if the damage/penalty is incurred first, then the resistance/leech follows, that could explain it. Amazing how many monsters have some form of physical resistance, even in early nightmare.

Thanks, I'll be waiting.

2. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

Does the above have anything to do with what you're experiencing?

3. k/t

k/t Banned

All monsters in NM and Hell have 50% PDR.

4. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

That statement is blatantly false. May I suggest checking your information before making such a generalization:

www.d2data.net