Sacred

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
i checked the forums and drooled over the screenie's :drool:
once i get a new computer, #1 download sarced #2 call in sick @ work :teeth:

-.kreizi.-

Diabloii.Net Member
http://www.sacred-fans.net/

dont know if its allowed, but its on main page also so. The game is diablo like , better graphics i think , i havent played/downloaded it, but there has been huge fuss around it. Its something for dieing D2 player to reawake them.

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
dont know if its allowed, but its on main page also so. The game is diablo like , better graphics i think , i havent played/downloaded it, but there has been huge fuss around it. Its something for dieing D2 player to reawake them.
You are allowed to post the link since www.sacred-fans.net is a part of this community :)

Yea you are right, it's pretty much like Diablo, but personally, I think the graphics are much better, more things to do like the combo system, combat art runes and horses for example. I will suggest all off you to atleast download the demo and try from Loadedinc.com here, http://www.loadedinc.com/news.php?id=3488

mung0

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow our 'very own' Nacaa is webmaster of their official site!

I'll download this tommorow and pretend it's better than d2 for a few days ;)

edit: 300th post :D w00tage for me!

Boddah_khan

Diabloii.Net Member
I downloaded the demo last night. Thats is one REALLY cool game. Only problem is that it runs fairly choppy on my system. I looked at the readme, and it stated a few ways to fix that up though. I can't wait for the finished game to come out.

-.kreizi.-

Diabloii.Net Member
I havent downloaded it yet, so tell me how is it, what different, common people speak up :) the thing ' its uber cool' just makes me wanna cry cos i can get it only in 2 days.......

mung0

Diabloii.Net Member
I would download it now if I wasn't half way through downloading the NWN xpac after an 8hour queue wait!

BeornWolf

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll have to download the demo, looks like it could be fun.

Oh, and congrats to Nacaa for making the leap from being on probation at this site to becoming a webmaster. Good stuff
:thumbsup: :lol:

Moog_playa

Diabloii.Net Member
The videos look pretty cool...but I'm reminded of Dungeon Seige...which was of course billed as the Diablo-Killer. I picked it up, played it for a couple weeks, then got bored because they had no cheating protection and everyone had uber-l337 gear and were giving it out to everyone else. Graphically great, but gameplay lacked something, bigtime. Too bad too, cause it was a beautiful game.

Long story short, I'll wait and see on Sacred, but then it probably won't run on my system anyway.

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Downloaded it, tested it, loved it...then encountered the bug where my cursor dissappeared...

Waiting for the final game :)

230m demo? ouch. my dial up wont like that....
ive downoaded wolfenstein and that was 250mb, only took 20+hours (thank god for DAP allowing me to pause them...) so this should be done in no time...

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Played it, loved it. It's D2 with better everything IMO. You can have a horse. A horse!!! Also loads of other stuff. :clap: It's even my new avatar hehe.

Kremtok

Diabloii.Net Member
Let's hope they have better quality control than Blizzard had with Diablo 2. I'm looking forward to Sacred's release, but I don't want a replay of the three+ year wait for the programmer to get the game working correctly. I can't download the demo, so I'll just buy the game when it is released. I think I'm well overdue for a new game to play.

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
for those of you who are able to run the game smoothly - what sort of comp are you on? i've (barely) got the minimal requirements they say you need and it basically doesn't run on my comp because it is SO slow. :(

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
AMD 2600+ cpu
1Gb memory
3*120Gb + 2*60Gb hard drives
GeForce 4Ti graphics card
Windows 98 Second Edition

Runs perfectly fine with me on this one...

AMD Duron 1GHz
386Mb memory
120Gb hard drive
GeForce 2MX
Windows 98 second edition

runs somewhat ok with medium detail, smoothly with low details

edit: yea, I have 2 game comps...3rd one isn't really up to date for gaming purposes :p