sacred armor nigma ft (mb slightly cheap)

Belarva

Diabloii.Net Member
sacred armor nigma ft (mb slightly cheap)

Hi guys I have a +768 def sacred armor nigma (1356 def total) and I didn't realize the hefty 232 str requirement so I would like to put it up for auction or just a nice enough offer. I'm new for this ladder season and I just don't want to play a pvp barb (most of them generally use it) because it's my least favorite class (sorry!). Since it's not really as useful as others such as hammerdins who prefer a lower str armor like mage plates, I don't want to go for than 2 ber+, yet I think it's just going to take too much time and I really would like to actually have fun playing my summon necro and hammerdin because they rely on gear worth about a pgem.
So.
I will trade it for any other lower str armor nigma (mp, ap, ds, even breast plate)
or ber and another mid-HR preferably sur or ohm or higher.
If I can't seem to get anything above ber I"ll prob just screw it and bump ~200 str on my necro or pally.

I know I have a 0 trade rating and it is because for this season the prices on bnet seem to sway so much. I prefer not to send a mule (unless you have a very high trade rating) because if I lose this I'm pretty much starting from scratch all over again. An in-game trade is just as good.

Thank you to all. lmk post or send pm.

SeCKSEgai

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: sacred armor nigma ft (mb slightly cheap)

While I'll wish you good luck, I wouldn't expect any offers to your liking.

The hefty str req is going to kill almost all trade value - I don't know of any builds that dump that much into str, and that's including barbs (that would use enigma).

Your trade rating is 0 because you haven't traded and earned points, not because bnet prices are fluctuating. I'd say they're relatively stable, just a lot different from previous seasons. Considering you've got a fresh account, it be pretty hard to earn points.

If you do manage to trade it off, if you request an in-game trade, people are generally willing to oblige.

But my guess is that you'll end up using the armor for self use - I'd say the summoner necro since his stats aren't as important as the palli.

Kylome

Diabloii.Net Member

Think of it this way.

If you go for a Beast (Eth Berserker Axe) using Necro eventually then you will need to hit 128 STR to use it. Cross your fingers for a high +STR from Beast and you are less than 70 STR away from using that Enigma. Could be worse.

Crimsonharvest

Diabloii.Net Member

Rare rings can have up to 20 strength and amulets 30 strength I believe, so if ^ is true, 20+20+30+40=110, and there's always strength charms.
....But then again, if you can do that, you might as well trade off the enigma

HSRed

Diabloii.Net Member

Just keep it for yourself imo. 232 Str really isn't that bad, and you're never gonna get a Ber out of it, if that anyway.

That said, I'll offer a Vex. XD