Russian girl claims she has X-ray vision

Smeg Head

Diabloii.Net Member
Russian girl claims she has X-ray vision

By LUCY HAGAN

THE SUN has brought the incredible X-ray eyes girl to Britain and seen her amazing powers at first hand.

Russian Natasha Demkina, 17, has stunned doctors in her home country with her ability to see medical conditions inside people.

We flew her 1,500 miles to London to demonstrate her extraordinary powers on Sun reporter Briony Warden, who suffered multiple injuries when she was knocked down by a car in October last year.

She is still recovering from the hit-and-run and uses crutches or a wheelchair to get around.

Rest of story

Do you believe it?

Laum

Diabloii.Net Member
Its seems too good to be true, how can she possibly be able to see in x-ray vision? maybe i'll believe it when she does it on me, but it seems like just a wild story. another thing that was interesting in that article was that the reporter was practically a walking corpse =D lol

toader

Banned
No, sorry I dont beleive things like that.

Unless she can come tell me why it hurts when I pee....joking, only joking :)

tydon

Diabloii.Net Member
toader said:
No, sorry I dont beleive things like that.

Unless she can come tell me why it hurts when I pee....joking, only joking :)
Well, I can answer that:

If you dont stick a nail in the hole, it wont hurt.

:)

Underseer

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll believe it when it turns up in the New England Journal of Medicine.

After all, Russia has an unfortunate history of charlatans claiming "amazing psychic powers."

Satrina

Diabloii.Net Member
This was on one of our morning shows the other day but I couldn't find a link for it.

I personally believe it's possible. Who're we to say it's not? And the stuff she 'saw' was really freaky. The show's Dr didn't even know he had kidney stones forming and she saw them.

Tridge

Diabloii.Net Member
we can use her to find the evil mole men (who are planning to invade the surface world to reign supreme over mankind) when they attack!

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
What's so special about X-ray vision? I can leap over buildings in a single bound... I just choose not to. About her really seeing X-ray vision, I don't completely doubt it... but I question her credibility.

Nword

Banned
I don't really believe it either...

How does she see what she's wearing then?

Edit: And now that I've read the article, I guess they're not totally stupid at covering this scam (imo)

It didn't say anything about seeing organs... just kidney stones which are solid I do believe (iron calcium combination I think)

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
I hate to be the first point this out but x-rays don't reflect off organs. unless someone was standing on the other side of the subject blasting them with radiation then she wouldn't see a thing.

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Exactly why I mentioned UV rays. If you can see x-ray, you must be able to see UV, according to the electromagnetic spectrum. Unless it's some sort of miracle, there is no explaination for this.

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
piff said:
Exactly why I mentioned UV rays. If you can see x-ray, you must be able to see UV, according to the electromagnetic spectrum. Unless it's some sort of miracle, there is no explaination for this.
it would be theoretically possible for her to have rods and cones for two distinct wave lengths of light but as discribed it would be impossible.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
She can see in X-ray vision but couldn't see a giant car coming at her? [/meanness]

Anyhow, I don't believe it.

Anakha1

Banned
Meh. I'd be more impressed if she could shoot laser beams from her eyes. I need my coffee warmed up.

Isn't the UK Sun the British version of the Enquirer?