rushing question

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Mostly for Hell HellForge runs, since it can drop up to a Gul.

Hellforge rune drops:

Normal: El - Amn
Nightmare: Sol - Um
Hell: Hel - Gul

inatey

Diabloii.Net Member
kioss said:
how does pple rush their lvl1 char to hell?
they dont... you need to be a cirtan level to get through to the next one... its relativly low but you cant just go straight to hell baal runs at lvl 1

Fluffballer

Diabloii.Net Member
If you're in town when someone in your party kills Baal, you still get credit for the quest. So yes, you can rush a level 1 to hell.

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member
Huh?

inatey said:
they dont... you need to be a cirtan level to get through to the next one... its relativly low but you cant just go straight to hell baal runs at lvl 1
How does someone with that many posts not know Baal quests are leechable?

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
inatey said:
Well, I could show you my lvl 3-4 champion and patriatch mules if you wanted. They aren't level 1 but that's because I like to level them up a bit (I always level them up in hell afterwards, so they can wear more stuff) --- I could easily create a level 1 patriarch if need be. Not doing level up games with them, but since one of them is in the game when I play anyway (to up the player count), I can just as well put them into the map I'm in :)

As was already that, the baal quest can be leeched just like any other quest. It's no exception to the way quests generally work in D2.

Its a bit funny, though, when a char with lvl < 10 receives all the praise from the D2 NPCs for killing act bosses, rescuing cain or smashing the soulstone in hell :) They seem to be *completely* unaware of what's going on.

EDIT: and you can *still* get "clueless awe" from people if you bring in your lvl 5 hell cow opener or something like that..

And *sometimes* my mule enters a baal 4 quest game, but when my playchar joins are few seconds later to assist with/do the killing, the quester is gone (and the quest sill available) --- I usually assume that the guy didn't have a clue and didn't want the increased difficulty imposed by a passive low level in the game.

CubsAce38

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah... there's a post somewhere on here saying how to do a quick level up if you get your lvl 1 rushed to hell... I'll let ya know if i find it