Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

rushing lvl 1 bots

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by necrogecko, Jun 15, 2005.

1. necrogecko

necrogecko IncGamers Member

rushing lvl 1 bots

so it seems that you can no longer full rush anymore b/c now you have to be lvl 20norm 40nm and 60hell to kill the ancients. and yet... i still see lvl 1 and 4 spam bots inter hell games and sometimes lvl 30s in hell as well. these bots get timed out as well... is that b/c of the spam or some kinda glich in how they joined the hell game? how are they doing this?
    thx any help would be great

2. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

as far as getting into hell/nightmare at lower than the required lvl any1 can do this. You dont need to complete ancients you need to be in a game where some 1 that needs the baal quest is standing next to baal when he dies. This is also a really good way to lvl charas fast.

When you get onto hell if you find some high lvl charas to do diablo games with you, you can lvl alot faster than doing it the normal way

well hope this helps you

3. Myrakh-2

Myrakh-2 IncGamers Member

Also, I refuse to be called a bot :)

I just rush lots of low-level chars to hell(forge), and to have mules that can enter hell games.

4. Joch

Joch IncGamers Member

the normal way is fast lvling enough...
    thou I don't think those spambots do it like this, I think they have a hack for it... I said it before: try squelching a bot thats in your game, you can, but you'll get a msg from Battle.Net that the character is not logged on...

5. Ax2Grind

Ax2Grind IncGamers Member

No, no, and no

If they had hacks for entering hell games without defeating normal and nightmare then why not for entering level-restricted and/or passworded games? The people who created the account have those characters rushed for their runes from hellforges, then attach them to scripts to do what they do - advertising the sites they sell those very same runes through.

Like I said, many of runes on the market are legit and those 'bots' are the prime example of how you can enter hell with a CLvl1 character: getting hellforge rushes. It is completely possible without cheating, but I don't suppose anyone new here is going to believe it. Doesn't surprise me, as I couldn't even get seven other people to do consistant shared rushes at the beginning of the season and during the entire runeword hunt. Imagine the kind of rune wealth we'd all have by now.