Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Rushing and Swapping questions

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by whatuproblem, Mar 26, 2005.

1. whatuproblem

whatuproblem Banned

Rushing and Swapping questions

Hey Hey,

I haven't played much of v1.10. Can you still be rushed? If so how?

What's the best way to swap items between charaters/mules? Is there away you can do it alone?

Thanks a bunch!

2. ArchAngel Tiberrius

ArchAngel Tiberrius Banned

Rushing is still available in 1.10. There are measures to prevent this: most noteable is the Ancients. Characters must be clvl 20,40 and 60 for Normal, NM and Hell respectively to pass the quest.

Unsure as to whether this is still available. You used to be able to create a private passworded game, drop your items, exit and then rejoin with another character. The reason this was possible was the 5 minute cycle to refresh games from the server.

3. zXz

zXz IncGamers Member

what you do to xfer is open a game with the char you have the stuff on, and wait 5 minutes, drop items and come back with mule.

4. sorcees

sorcees IncGamers Member

You still can rush, in several ways, its all about what you want to.
    If you weant to bring a char to hell, to play with, is different f.e. then when rushing for helforge quest.
    When you have 1 comp + 1 set of keys then you need help.
    When you have 2 of both, like me, then you can do it yourself, and is also very good for muling.
    (a keyset for D2 + Xpack, new, goes for € 10,= at this moment)

In general, you rush a person in norm, sewers and travinsel, till he is lvl 20, then do ancients, then cows till 25, then baalruns till 40 - 45, then rush NM, ancients + baalruns till 70, then hell, thats it.
    A good sorc can do it all as a rusher with 1 rushee, mine is lvl 90 blizzard, with a strong A2 might merc, for the cold imuuns.

Only i am not that fast, takes about 3 hours till lvl 70.
    Then you have to do it alone.

It is possible to get lvl 1 in hell, more for hell mules and helfotge quest.

Sorcees.

5. sorcees

sorcees IncGamers Member

Double post

6. ebyworx

ebyworx IncGamers Member

there is a way around the ancients, the GLITCH rush <YAY!!!>
    normal rush all the way up to ancients, then join a game where someone is getting the baal quest and sit in town. as long as your in the party, as with all quests, you get the baal quest and can move into the next act. to lvl up the fastest way is to do Diablo runs in hell

7. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

Lol nice... there goes all that Blizz's anti-rush-and-enjoy-the-fun-of-actually-playing-the-game strategy... Didn't know about the baal quest although I heard that it is possible to beat hell baal quest when you're still lvl 1.

- Dennis :D

8. ebyworx

ebyworx IncGamers Member

the game is great, and I have played it all the way thro solo and in a play group. sometimes you want to try a new build and don't want to put the time and energy into playing the game all the way thro. I see no reason to play it from beginning to end every quest every time, and this gives a nice option