Rusher Characters

OmegaHatred

Diabloii.Net Member
Rusher Characters

I want to make a character purely for rushing that can do all difficulties. I was thinking about either a pure Bone Necro or a Windy Druid. I also would have a little bit of fun dueling. Godly items are not a problem. Plz help me out.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
I want to make a character purely for rushing that can do all difficulties. I was thinking about either a pure Bone Necro or a Windy Druid. I also would have a little bit of fun dueling. Godly items are not a problem. Plz help me out.
I believe the best choices for rushing in all difficulties would be a hammerdin or a light sorc with infinity merc.

ilovesoda

Diabloii.Net Member
Dual-dream-zeal-sorc

kalvydas

Diabloii.Net Member
hammerdin is the fastest that can do rush/grush act1(normal) - act5(hell). All other builds may be good, but not so fast

Ludacris

Banned
My friend uses a nova sorc and he's really fast. When wielding a infinity yourself all monster aren't immune. Expensive though.

k/t

Banned
Whether you are holding the Infinity or not doesn't matter when breaking immunities. Sorcs can tele faster than Paladins, and a good lightning one can kill faster.

ZygFryD

Diabloii.Net Member
I think that from normal to hell (all of them with top gear of course):

1- Hammerdin
2- Lite Sorc
3- Summoner
4- Windy

Lord Nyax

Banned
Why not an Enigma'd Stafe/Freeze zon? I'd imagine that could be pretty fast.
Imagine a Sorc with no FCR. Now imagine a Zon with all the FCR gear possible. They tele at around the same speed.

Now imagine an Amazon that can actually kill. You get off about 1 tele per second. The person will probably leave before you get to A2 in Norm...not to mention that you'd use about 1/4 your mana per tele...

Amazons are just not meant for casting...poor Zons....

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
Whether you are holding the Infinity or not doesn't matter when breaking immunities. Sorcs can tele faster than Paladins, and a good lightning one can kill faster.
nitpick:

When Infinity breaks a light immune the monster has like 90% resist left (don't knwo the exact value... they still have a lot of resist though).

If you are holding the Insight you get the additional -45 to -55% Enemy light resist, and so do much more damage.

This however is dependant on your other gear though - if you have griffons and crescent moon for example you have a similar -Enemy Light Res% but have a shield with whatever bonuses that has.

k/t

Banned
If you are holding the Insight you get the additional -45 to -55% Enemy light resist, and so do much more damage.
Nitpick: Insight doesn't have - to enemy light resist.

Did I say holding the Infinity is the same as the merc holding it?

tmd turka

Diabloii.Net Member
Summoner Hands down

Cheap
Effective
Levels fast

I just found that though Hammerdins are good they seem slugish at low levels.

Getting from 1-24 is what takes the longest. So I prefer a build that works very well at lower levels as well as higher ones.

Probably why I almost always make a Summoner, Frost Zealot, or Wind druid as my first char in a new season.

Lord Nyax

Banned
When he was alive, I had a 105% FCR BO Barb that I used to rush. The merc had to do 98% of the killing, but that wasn't a big deal (7K life, 7.7k damage, max Res, he was cool) until Chaos Sanc. At that point I had to leap a lot to keep Moron from whacking the nearest monster and tearing out his own internal organs. Still, fun! Barbs can hit the most life of the two "fast" casting characters (Sorcs and Barbs both have the fastest FCR BPs possible).