Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Running Andariel

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Snake, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Snake

Snake IncGamers Member

Running Andariel

Does anybody run Andariel on Hell? If yes, why and if no why not?

I know that she is not very accesseble, but with teleport, that should not be a problem.

2. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

3. SnakeEye85

SnakeEye85 IncGamers Member

yeah i ran her yesterday for some hours and i might add to that thread i posted that i found no good Ring´s

but had better luck with set and uniques.
    Specielly the lower stuff.....But also some very decent items. One thing i noticed is that i got 2x of most stuff, even the better stuff.
    this is what i posted in the other thread that i got from hell andy.

sandtrek boots, 2xwizpike , guardian angel, vipermagi, 2unique and 2 set rings (all crap), 1 unique amy(nogkzan...), 2 frosties, magefist, tals belt, gerkes sheild
    like 5 ORT runes (no other rune than ort)
    elemental druid charm with 11 life, sc 50psn dmg and 1-24light dmg

but later on i got 3 more wiz pike :scratch: (a total of 5 from only andy the same night), 1 more guardian angel(etheral), 1 more vipermagi, 1 more sandtrek, skullders, 2x trangs gloves, vampire gaze :D (close to perfect)

Got a map were i can reach andy withing 2 TP to lvl3, another 2 tp to lvl 4, another 2 tp to andy.....
    she is easy to kill and filled up all my needs for lower items.

next time im playing a untwinked char i know were to go....

4. bhaalistik

bhaalistik IncGamers Member

I just recently included her in my MF hot spots that I hit. Since I just started her in the last few days, she hasn't coughed up anything too memorable...but all the talk of her recently made me want to give her a go. I also started my 50 PIT run stat sheet last night (a whopping 4 runs under my belt, only a Grims Burning Dead to show for it :rolleyes: )...more to come as the runs accumulate.
    While I'm at it, I wonder what other people's MF "gamut" includes...mine goes something like this:

Lvl 91 Windy/Strafeazon hits:
    Pindy
    The Act5 SU usuals
    Andy
    Countess
    PIT
    Meph
    WSK (minus Baal, takes too long to kill with her)

And when I get tired of her I switch to my Lvl 93 IK WW Barb and go after the Big man.

5. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

i haven't run andy, but my MF gamut (or gauntlet perhaps) is this:
    lvl ** hammerdin
    WSK ---> Baal
    repeat.
    :D

at least for now that's what i do, perhaps once i get bored with it... but i hit ~8-10 champion unique packs just during the short run to Baal, then there's Baal's minions and the big guy himself for a total of ~14-18 unique/champion packs all in about the same time as it takes me to run the pit.

6. rplusplus

rplusplus IncGamers Member

I used to run Andy Hell a long time back in 1.09d and she was mostly profitable. She's not a Super Dropper but for Mid Uniques and Sets and Charms and Runes she was a good one. Lots of UM's, SOL's, 100pdsc, 7mfsc, +1 Skill Charms, I think I was getting 1 keeper for every 3 runs which was a LOT better and my Meph, Baal, frequency. And that was with a Orbsorc pulling 500% MF.