Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

runewords

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by leshrak, Feb 11, 2004.

1. leshrak

leshrak IncGamers Member

runewords

hi, i'm little confuse here. is all the formula for runewords is shown in the http://www.diabloii.net/items/runes/runewords.shtml because at the very end of the page another list of runewords.

Amity, Ancient's Pledge, Armageddon, Authority, The Beast, Beauty, Black, Blood, Bone, Bramble, Brand, Breath of the Dying, Broken Promise, Call to Arms, Bound by Duty, Chance, Chaos, Crescent Moon, Darkness, Daylight, Death, Deception, Delirium, Desire, Despair, Destruction, Doomsayer, Dragon, Dread, Dream, Duress, Edge, Destiny's Daughter, Enigma, Enlightenment, Envy, Eternity, Exile's Path, Faith, Flickering Flame, Fortitude, Fortune's Favor, Fury, Gloom, Glory, Widowmaker, Hand of Justice, Harmony, Hatred, Heart of the Oak, Heaven's Will, Holy Tears, Holy Thunder, Honor, Dweomer, Humility, Hunger, Ice, Infinity, Innocence, Insight, Jealousy, Judgment, King's Grace, Kingslayer, Knight's Vigil, Thirst for Knowledge, Last, Wish, Law, Lawbringer, Leaf, Lightning, Lionheart, Lore, The Lovers, Loyalty, Lust, Madness, Malice, Melody, Memory, Mist, Morning Dew, Mystery, Myth, Nadir, Nature's Kingdom, Nightfall, Oath, Obedience, Oblivion, Obsession, Passion, Patience, Pattern, Peace, Winter, Penitence, Peril, Pestilence, Phoenix, Piety, Pillar of Faith, Plague, Praise, Prayer, Pride, Principle, Prowess in Battle, Prudence, Punishment, Purity, Question, Radiance, Rain, Reason, Red, Rhyme, Rift, Sanctuary, Serendipity, Shadow, Shadow of Doubt, Silence, Siren's Song, Smoke, Sorrow, Spirit, Splendor, Starlight, Stealth, Steel, Sting, Stone, Storm, Strength, Tempest, Temptation, Terror, Thirst, Thought, Thunder, Time, Tradition, Treachery, Trust, Truth, Unbending Will, Valor, Vengeance, Venom, Victory, Voice, Void, War, Water, Wealth, Whisper, White, Wind, Wings of Hope, Wisdom, Woe, Wonder, Wrath, Youth, Zephyr.

So does that means there are some formula was unknown to us or ... nobody bother to find out?

2. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

It means Blizzard thought up a whole lot of names for runewords and then decided not to activate about 90% of them in-game. I personally think there are enough as it is... maybe after a couple ladder seasons they'll activate a few more ridiculously overpowered runewords to keep it interesting.

3. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

And maybe they will make EL a wildcard rune, unbeknownst to all but me...
    They've had years to activate new runewords that have been there from the start without doing so. The only exception of course is 1.10, since they claimed 1.10 to be almost a free expansion I don't think they had any choice but to activate a couple more words =)

4. mali

mali IncGamers Member

Heh... that'd be great Phat ;) - just another excuse for all those little XXXX's to dupe the hell outta runes. Now that you mention it, that's probably exactly what bnut will do.

5. det

det IncGamers Member

I find the little info on the site about experimenting with runes quite interesting. Sounds like there would be some unknown runewords that we could try out if we are adventurous.

One is for sure..I wanted to make a STRENGHT runeword today and kept repeating to myself "AMN TIR" to be sure of the order...only to but AMN ITH in... what a n00b :embarrass: Needless to say, AMN ITH is not one of the secret runewords :lol:

6. leshrak

leshrak IncGamers Member

:)

thanks!! so the possibilities that if we "do" experiment there will be no productive result right!!

7. 10thattempttoregister

10thattempttoregister IncGamers Member

Experiment with runewords?

hehehe..haha he he.

Almost killed myself laughing with that one.

33 different runes. In combinations of 2 to 6. But specific to certain items only.

Sorry the Zod Zod Eth you tried in the Bow only works in Helms. Nice try though.

Hehehe. How many darn combinations are there? over 10,000? And how hard are the runes to find? Some of them very, very hard.

But go ahead and experiment.

Hehehe ...

Good Luck