Runeword questions

NecromanSassin

Diabloii.Net Member
Runeword questions

I have an untwinked, level 65, Fishymancer, and I have some questions on the runewords he could be currently using. I have quite a bit of mana drainage from my CE spamming, would Insight be the best choice for my merc? I also don't have a great shield, at the moment. Just a +1 to nec skillz. Would Spirit shield be helpful, or should I hold out for something better?
Note: I have the correct runes and equipment to make both of these.

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
insight= GREAT idea. just make sure that merc has a good armor and see if u can find a helm with leech (vgaze, crown of thieves, etc)

spirit= eh, not GREAT but you could. as you play untwinked, if you rolled a crappy spirit itd be a pain in the arse to get a hel+ the 4 runes again. also, the only non-paladin shields that spirit can eb made in are aegis's (219 req. str) and monarchs (156 req. str) which are botha bit much for a necro. you could if u want to, but id say just shop for one, of find a white one with +ce/summons/etc and socket it (for 2) and make splendor.

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, pick up every necro head you see. If it has good mods and two sockets, throw rhyme or splendor in there.