Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

runeword questions...

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by KillaBrothers, May 20, 2005.

1. KillaBrothers

KillaBrothers IncGamers Member

runeword questions...

hey all...

ok - so it's like this... I wanna' make a KINGSLAYER (Mal Um Gul Fal) runeword for my PvP WW barb...

I want to ask a few things... what's the best sword to make this rw? I am now betwean Balrog Blade, Highland Blade, Colossus Blade (or evin sword)

Balrog Blade (I'd like to think this one is the best): 15-75 one hand dmg [0] base speed

Highland Blade: 22-62 one hand dmg [-5] base speed

Colossus Blade: 25-65 one hand dmg [5] base speed

Colossus Sword: 26-70 one hand dmg [10] base speed

OK, kingslayer gives 30% increased atack speed, so I guess every of these swords would reach the first ias brakepoint for WW, but would any of them reach the second??? Highland and Balrog maybe???

Or should I forger the second ias brake-point and go with thes first one and higher average dmg of Colossus Sword???

And another thing (I actualy read this one reasently, but I forgot and you know haw it goes - can't find it anywhere now) - How does -X% target's defence and Crushing Blow works in duels???

please help... and thanks

2. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Kingslayer r/w : Only Highland/Champion swords hit -35 speed with it with their base weapon speeds. I would say the huge Open Wounds is what makes this a viable pvp barb sword not so much the cb :D

Balrog : Fury and Oath r/w for lwwp (Fury still golden oldie hehe)

Colo Blade: Breath Of The Dying and Fury r/w for lwwp

3. rikstaker

rikstaker IncGamers Member

No point in making it if it doesnt hit lwbp.So highland blade is the sword for you, the highest dmg wep that can hit lwbp with kingslayer.

Rik

4. Zigot_HD

Zigot_HD IncGamers Member

While we are on the topic of wwbp rw, what is the best sword / weapon to make OATH for Barbie? ( for DMG and Speed - Oath has inherent 50 IAS )

ethereal :
    -Balrog
    -Berserker,
    -Cryptic sword
    -Small crescent
    -Colosus Sword

etc...

Oh and can anyone just clarify the first ww bp VS last ww bp for me plz?

Thx

Z

5. rikstaker

rikstaker IncGamers Member

Eth Colossus sword.The higest dmg.But finding one with 4 sockets will be tricky.Balrog is the next best thing-more common then zerker though lower dmg.Gets 4 sockets from larzuk.

First ww bp for all 1handed wepons & two handed sowrds whether wileded 1handed or two handed is -10 & lwbp is -35.

Rik