Runes Runes Runes

Catathor

Diabloii.Net Member
Runes Runes Runes

hey guys, I play on Hell but I never find good runes ( well,I don't think Nef is good), so how the hell are some people so rich? Well, you must get the runes somewhere to buy good stuff like Enigma, Hoto, CoH, Forti...... But where????
Any rune-finding hints?

Catathor

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
You can buy any HR for the right amount of Ist runes. You can buy Ist runes for the right amount of Pul-Mal. You can buy Pul-Mal for gems. You can find gems in the game or trade for them.

From time to time you find something that allows you to take a shortcut, but in the end it's all a matter of diligence.

Of course, you need a certain amount of HRs and if 99% of them weren't duped, they would cost perhaps 20-50 Ists each.

ayax_2k4

Diabloii.Net Member
Where do they find them? check ebay, 40 HRs for 6 bucks

you have to be dumb to buy them but there are people who do

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I haven't been precise about where to find that stuff, but I think you shouldn't buy them at ebay, just like any Diablo item, character or account. This is my personal opinion which I won't discuss :p In particular, you shouldn't advertise things like that here, even in the modest way you chose. The mods might not like it and to be honest, I don't like it, too.

I just hope all the others can resist the temptation to start another discussion about buying things at ebay. :uhhuh:

Darnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Collecting and trading for perfect gems is also a good way to build up wealth; crafters and rollers usually trade pretty good for them. Also, clearing out the pits, ancient tunels, lake of fire/chaos sanctuary, world stone keep lvl 3/throne of destruction, or even just killing mephisto and pindle over and over will yield good items.

And, the countess has a chance of dropping decent runes(almost always drops at least one rune, often crappy), and there is always rushing characters to the hellforge for the chance at getting um-gul runes. Hope this helps.

Matrixnetuk

Diabloii.Net Member
yup,
Ive been playing on and off since ladder restart, i have never traded but happen to have run the princess many times ...upping runes and muling em..
the best armour i have runed is smoke so far..although i have found some great 1000+ defence gold armours along the way including 2 x 4open socket boneweaves already at 800+ def I cant wait to make decent rune words with those :-D

Cheers
Matrix

yelopen

Diabloii.Net Member
basically, do forges
and mf to find valuable stuff

well that's what i do
also you can do some countess runs but i've done around 30 and best i got was IO lol :D