Rune : Pgems currency rate

Xola

Diabloii.Net Member
Rune : Pgems currency rate

I'd to find out if the current rate for rune : pgems now? is it still the same as that in the stickied thread by skelly?

it varies from realm to realm. not sure what thread you're talking about. but in general, if you're lucky you can get up to twice the price guide rate on pgems. some people get addicted to rolling charms (especially baal charms) and it just so happens that those people are usually rich. but that said, the price guide price is usually fair.

Twoflower

Banned
i only know about europe realm, but there it s

pul : 20 pgems
um : 40 pgems

you dont find more than um cause noone trusts you enugh to buy more than one trade window full of gems ( 40 spaces ), except here on the trade forum of course, which i highly recomment using :clap:

Elgar

Diabloii.Net Member
twoflower said:
i only know about europe realm, but there it s

pul : 20 pgems
um : 40 pgems

you dont find more than um cause noone trusts you enugh to buy more than one trade window full of gems ( 40 spaces ), except here on the trade forum of course, which i highly recomment using :clap:
IIRC pul = 40 on USEAST

Twoflower

Banned
Elgar said:
IIRC pul = 40 on USEAST
o_O

that s insane :)

well, different realm, different answer :) i m happy then i play on europe, since i m always the one whit the pgems and never the one who actualy has any good runes

Tarantella

Diabloii.Net Member
twoflower said:
o_O

that s insane :)

well, different realm, different answer :) i m happy then i play on europe, since i m always the one whit the pgems and never the one who actualy has any good runes

I see people asking for 30-40 pgems for a pul on European hardcore ladder.Is it because we dont know the value of things?

I think you can probably get a gc skiller or something more arcane thats thats worth an um to the right person on average with luck possibly every 20 rerolls which equates to 60 pgems.