Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Rune finder

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Zechs_Zechs, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Zechs_Zechs

Zechs_Zechs IncGamers Member

Rune finder

Just wondering, what characters are the best for hell countess runs?

I have an 82 meteorb but all the times I go to get her, she is always immune to cold and fire...

2. Andysor

Andysor IncGamers Member

I ran the countess for about a week on my chain lightning sorceress, it was very very easy to kill her and her minions. Either go pure lightning or CL/FO. The countess is ALWAYS immune to fire and cold.

3. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

The fastest countess runner is the enigma hammerdin, but because enigma can't be found on the street, there are alternatives. Of course a lightning based sorceress works. If you don't already have one, and aren't looking to build one, a might mercenary with a good weapon (eth bonehew) on any sorceress should do the trick. I have not tried using a non-might merc, although I am sure it would work, it just may take a little longer.

4. xXxDraGonFlYxXx

xXxDraGonFlYxXx IncGamers Member

yeah i have both of those characters and they both do a great job.....

on my hammer guy i use defiance merc with reapers toll and he can kill on is own if i let him...

my sorc if faster but is pretty fragil... but for pit and countess (and really overall) i cant go wrong with my hammerdin ... :thumbsup:

5. lepermessiah187

lepermessiah187 IncGamers Member

i can do countess in like 45 secs with my pure fireballer sorc...all i do is tele down fireball her minions...then static her while my merc kills her himself...easy peazy lemon squezzy...oh he uses an eth upgraded spire...does 2400 max damage...kills her in 2 hits when shes got half life

6. Alywin

Alywin IncGamers Member

No offence, but how could you do a countess run with 45 second? I may not even manage to go to level 2. You have special tactics? Or use something naughty?? :scratch: :spy:

7. Diab

Diab IncGamers Member

Once you have done the countess a few times, you begin to realize the pattens at which the exit/entrance spawns. It's pretty easy after when you find the tower.