Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Choogy said:
My simple question is this:
Why should I give a crap about this?

I mean why does CNN go and make a big deal about this? I mean, c'mon!
Are you asking us, or telling us?
If you asking why you care?..umm I dont know. Everyones gots their reasons I reckon?

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
Choogy said:
My simple question is this:
Why should I give a crap about this?

I mean why does CNN go and make a big deal about this? I mean, c'mon!
Well, by rights we shouldn't give a flying jump at a rolling doughnut - some think that the media is so tawdry and racist that they're the ones who should be whipped (including myself, if some long-timers here remember my outrage about the sex-slave abduction coverage).

There are far more horrible things that happen to little black and hispanic children in this nation than the consequences that some semi-pretty white nutters who play evil tricks on their fellow citizens recieve during their quest for a good shagging. I ought to know - I worked very briefly for a public fiduciary before I went on active duty, and saw some absolutely disgusting living conditions. And you'll hear about them - kids supervising other kids, living in animal's feces and the like.

But they're not white & 'rich'. So that means this is news.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, so long as you're pretty.

jmervyn said:
Well, by rights we shouldn't give a flying jump at a rolling doughnut - some think that the media is so tawdry and racist that they're the ones who should be whipped (including myself, if some long-timers here remember my outrage about the sex-slave abduction coverage).

There are far more horrible things that happen to little black and hispanic children in this nation than the consequences that some semi-pretty white nutters who play evil tricks on their fellow citizens recieve during their quest for a good shagging. I ought to know - I worked very briefly for a public fiduciary before I went on active duty, and saw some absolutely disgusting living conditions. And you'll hear about them - kids supervising other kids, living in animal's feces and the like.

But they're not white & 'rich'. So that means this is news.
Cynthia Tucker of the Atlanta Constitution wrote an editorial about this about a week ago and what she said was pretty much the same thing as what you said, Jmervyn. How nice it is for us to live in a society that claims to be equal opportunity but only displays the trials and tribulations of the rich white folks.