Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Runaway Bride?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jmervyn, May 16, 2005.

?

How much do you tip when eating out?

Poll closed Aug 15, 2006.
  1. Less than 10%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 10%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 15%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 20%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. More than 20%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jmervyn

jmervyn IncGamers Member

Runaway Bride?

So to get off to a fine start this Monday AM, here's the following tidbit (sorry, no link):
    Jen Wilbanks' trip to New Mexico might not have been the panic flight it was represented as; an old boyfriend lives there. Apparently hot steamy raw nookie was the content of the old relationship. I think the reporting was from the NY Post, but I heard it on the WABC morning show.

and I was unaware of this previously -
    http://nypost.com/news/nationalnews/43738.htm
    So much for the blushing virgin excuse...

Hey, it was either this or beat on Newsweek for stirring up Islamist rioting.

2. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

I betcha her and Julia Roberts know each other. I mean of course she played the Runaway Bride...but yet pretty much bought off a women for her current husband. These women nowadays.

3. Nastie_Bowie

Nastie_Bowie Banned

Shoulda beat on Newsweek.

J. W. now has her 15 minutes.

4. Garbad_the_Weak

Garbad_the_Weak IncGamers Member

I would consider myself lucky if I was the guy. At least you don't have to tell everyone why its off and why she is a psychotic. Only a fool would marry that.

Garbad

5. jmervyn

jmervyn IncGamers Member

Yeah, I have to admit that my opinion of fellow human beings slipped a notch when I heard this. Britney's pregger test it ain't, but for some reason I'm no longer getting the mental image of the Family Guy bit on Margot Kidder... Now I'm thinking more of a Jerry Springer guest. Perhaps that was her plan all along?

The Newsweek stuff will snowball anyways... though the author is hardly a Stephen Glass or Jayson Blair. More like a massive case of editorial bias, from the same folks that brought you "America's Death Squads".

6. Raistlin Majere

Raistlin Majere IncGamers Member

I agree, the ultimate excuse.

7. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

Is it odd that I agreed with all of the options above? I think her fiance is a decent hearted guy who's too eager to forgive and an idiot in the process. I think she should pay a lot of restitution before doing some serious jail time. The Durf connection is just obvious and this is so very not worthy of national media coverage to this extent.

8. jmervyn

jmervyn IncGamers Member

Ya caught me. I could have put an "all of the above", but some might not think Durf was involved.

Still haven't seen an online link to this story. Perhaps the larger media outlets are just sick of the googly-eyed wench and don't care. Or maybe they are fact-checking (gasp!)?

9. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

They are fools, those who don't believe in Durf's involvement. It was after all, his fault. And I suppose multiple choice works just as well as 'all of the above'.

10. Amra

Amra IncGamers Member

She should have to pay for this whole deal.

11. CyberHawk

I think that single men who stepped aside there private time to look for her dead body. Should now have access to her living body and show her why she should be married to only one man..who at one time wanted her.

Then again..she'd probably like it....hmm, oh wait I know. Female slap her!!

Sry I couldn't use the other word...I want to keep the filter clean. :cheesy:

12. Garbad_the_Weak

Garbad_the_Weak IncGamers Member

This is disgusting and inappropriate.

Garbad

13. Carnage-DVS

Carnage-DVS IncGamers Member

That's just sick and wrong. Now more than ever I'm convinced you lie about your age.

Was listening to the radio this morning. Almost every talk show host has been discussing this women and her crazy psychotic eyes.

14. CyberHawk

You know....it sounded different in my mind.. but your right.
    WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING??

In any form. She needs to be taught some sort of lesson. I mean didn't she like call in saying she was kidnapped or something. And with all the kidnappings and death right after incidents here recently..I guess she thinks its no big deal. In a way I would like her to feel pain..either finacial or held against her will. Becasue for some reason I just see her laughing at the outcome of whats happened.

And Carnage..*tells self to hold thy tounge.

15. Freemason

Freemason Banned

She's obviously a nut job.
    He's obviously a wuss.

They're perfect for each other. Too bad we can't denut him and prevent them from breeding.

16. Carnage-DVS

Carnage-DVS IncGamers Member

True, she did cause a lot of pain and suffering for her family and her fiance. But how did it affect any of you in any shape or form except for being on the news? Why would you want her to suffer for basically having no effect on your life? That's just sadistic and cruel.

17. CyberHawk

Well I tend to keep up with incidents where people come up missing. Mostly to try and learn form them, or give my opinion in whats happened. I actually do go to work the next talking about such people missing..esp children. I take time out of my day to hope they end up in a happy ending. As do I do for all of our troops and civilains across seas who get kidnapped by terrorism. In most cases I've seen the actual footage, and they still haunt my head with the images.
    I keep up with this sort of stuff..it just proves my thoeries of a dangerous world to my wife/family/etc. And how to defend and or protect yourself in any situation is needed. To always watch your back and try not to make stupid decisions.
    And when these people just end up doing something like this lady did..ya I want her to pay..somehow, some fashion.
    Now I ask you..what do you feel, and of anything, why do you care to even post about her?

18. jimmyboy

jimmyboy IncGamers Member

The news provided that they were fixed up by a mutual friend. Guess it's time to look that bastard up.

But the finance still wants to marry her! News is that his father gave a statement counseling his son to "think about it." Translation: "Son, you are an idiot; you need a good lawyer; and I need a good drink - straight up."

19. CyberHawk

Hes probably afraid of the media gonna do a turn around and make him look like a "non-understanding a womens needs" kinda person crap. He may love her to no end..but the feelings is obviously not mutual. Maybe once he hears the public say "DUMP HER"..enough times, it will ease his pain and move on.
    Sad really, he seems to really care, above and beyond most men in his situation....looks like she had a good man on her hands...like I said tho, hopefully she "had".

20. Choogy

Choogy IncGamers Member

My simple question is this:
    Why should I give a crap about this?

I mean why does CNN go and make a big deal about this? I mean, c'mon!