Rummy is still the SecDef

HobbesAC

Diabloii.Net Member
llad12 said:
What else would you have expected from Dick "Shotgun" Cheney?
as long as commander coco banana is in charge nothing will change, at least not to be better -.- lets just wait and see who will win the election in 2008 :rolleyes:

EDIT: by the way ^^ its election here in Sweden this month and i believe that not much will change here no matter which party wins unlike the outcome of every presidential elections in the US

You expected him to resign? HAHAHA!!! Don't bother with the mainstream media - they're morons. You also likely think the EMOcrats are going to win the house too :laugh:

Go ahead, start a civil war.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
article said:
President Bush would have ordered an invasion of Iraq even if the CIA had told him that Saddam Hussein had no weapons of mass destruction, Vice President Dick Cheney said Sunday.
No ****, Sherlock. So just confirming what the critics had said all along there; that WMDs were just a tissue-thin excuse.

We don't need no stinkin' casus belli! That's for Frenchies!

Bortaz

Banned
dondrei said:
No ****, Sherlock. So just confirming what the critics had said all along there; that WMDs were just a tissue-thin excuse.

We don't need no stinkin' casus belli! That's for Frenchies!

I, Bortaz, feel that you overuse the term casus belli. Good day.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Sokar Rostau said:
Cause for war.
Reason to invade.
Justification for military engagement.
I said synonyms, not translations. Anyway, they're all more than two words long.