RRM/RWR Mod Question

Tejadia

Diabloii.Net Member
RRM/RWR Mod Question

I'm just starting out again on single player... I installed these mods as the instructions say. Is there anyway to make sure its working correctly within the game besides for actually trying a ladder runeword? All I have is a level 4 right now. :smiley::tongue:

Tej

omgwtfbbqpwned

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: RRM/RWR Mod Question

Most people just make an Edge. It's a very cheap way to determine if RWM is working. The highest rune in the set, Amn, is still a very common rune, or one you should be able to cube up easily.

Skinhead On The MBTA

Diabloii.Net Member

Other than actually making something like an Edge (which is actually very useful for gamblers), a Spirit sword, or an Insight, which are all still very cheap, there is no way to tell whether or not the mod works.

Tejadia

Diabloii.Net Member

Oh... well I'll have to level this char up a ways before I'll see an Amn, will he still work with the mods even if the mods aren't on right now?

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
Other than actually making something like an Edge (which is actually very useful for gamblers), a Spirit sword, or an Insight, which are all still very cheap, there is no way to tell whether or not the mod works.
Personally, were I to simply check if the mod were working I'd make an Ancient's Pledge. Yes it's a useless runeword but you're given all the ingredients in Act V. No need to cube up to Amn or anything like that. Either that or a Leaf (Tir-Ral), Steel (Tir-El), Zephyr (Ort-Eth) or Malice (Ith-El-Eth) as those are about the cheapest runewords possible.

Tejadia

Diabloii.Net Member

Well I finally got a rune drop earlier, and it was in Red Text... so I think its safe to assume RWM is working as well. My new Spear Barb is happy. :)

Ikeren

Diabloii.Net Member

And even if it doesn't work, remember that if you have a bad runeword (IE, a spirit, but it doesn't get the mods) once you install the Rune word mod, it will become enabled; so don't delete a bad rune-word create.