RRM & RWM Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stax

Diabloii.Net Member
RRM & RWM Problem

hey,

i got problems whit instaling this mods...
i follow instructions but runes are still white :undecided:
i searched half an hour on phrozen keep, but havent found anything helpfull, same was whit searching this forums

can somebody post here (or PM me) how to instal these mods corectly

thx

lpblasch

Diabloii.Net Member
hey,

i got problems whit instaling this mods...
i follow instructions but runes are still white :undecided:
i searched half an hour on phrozen keep, but havent found anything helpfull, same was whit searching this forums

can somebody post here (or PM me) how to instal these mods corectly

thx
A quality control check of the download is to look in the excel file of Runeword. It SHOULD be full of .bin files. If it's empty, that's why your runes are white. You need a download that has the files in there.:grin:

Shagsbeard

Diabloii.Net Member
You also must ammend your short cut (with -text I believe), and use that short cut to start the game. If you start the game from the start menu on windows, the mod will not be active.

Stax

Diabloii.Net Member
A quality control check of the download is to look in the excel file of Runeword. It SHOULD be full of .bin files. If it's empty, that's why your runes are white. You need a download that has the files in there.:grin:
eh, theres only an .txt file :shocked:

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Any mod support is not allowed. Someone may PM you though. Check there.

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
The .bin files are not included in the download and the files for altering rune colors don't have .bin equivalents.
It is however, a good way to see if one applied -direct -txt to the shortcut properly.

lpblasch

Diabloii.Net Member
The .bin files are not included in the download and the files for altering rune colors don't have .bin equivalents.
It is however, a good way to see if one applied -direct -txt to the shortcut properly.
Sorry, Stax- my bad. I don't seem to understand what I think I know:rolleyes:

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
As Thyiad said, this is not a mod supporting forum; though a lot of forumites use these mods, the technical support is not allowed.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.