Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Rouge hireling exploit?

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by GandalfTheGhey, Mar 17, 2004.

1. GandalfTheGhey

GandalfTheGhey IncGamers Member

Rouge hireling exploit?

I've been away from this game for a bit so I am not up on all the latest cheats and exploits nowadays, but I was in a HC game with my new level 12 barb and there was this level 12 sorceress who had a rouge hireling that was mowing everything down in a 6 player game in 1 shot! Thats including champion packs. Now I could be wrong but I don't think thats legetimately possible, and yes I am sure of what I saw.

I asked the sorc how she did it and she said ENAT. Pretty sure that wasnt short for enchant. Well if anyone could fill me in...

2. GandalfTheGhey

Hmm my bad looks like there was a high level player with enchant in the game, musta missed him.

3. GandalfTheGhey

On the otherhand there is this stupid bot that keeps joining my games and says "you want to be godly, come to www.whatever.com" and leaves, when did that start??

4. Tinfoot

Tinfoot IncGamers Member

LOL I know, it was bad enough when Bnet chat was like watching very late-night infomercials. :sleep:

5. Cleglaw_Himself

Cleglaw_Himself IncGamers Member

Yeah, these bots have been at it for over a month.

Can't squelch them or anything.

And, yes, high lvl enchant is a godly lvling tool for new chars who are in a rush.

6. BaNiSeR

BaNiSeR IncGamers Member

yep, its even better than my lowbie bow: chiped topaz/saphire/emerald in a bow mows down things fast and is great to lvling any char with if you dont have a hellforge hammer/staff of kings

what also works is jewels of envy (the 20 psn dmg over 2 seccond jewels) get 3 of them in a bow and 3 in mask/armor and it takes you clear through act 2 with ease

7. ConnerMacleod

ConnerMacleod IncGamers Member

LOL, it's that new Enchant hack.

Here's how the hack works: Make a sorc, level her to 75. Spend ALL your wealth equipping her. Join Act 1 Normal games, and this is the important part.
    Party up with everyone, and then run up to them and cast the skill Enchant on them. If you time the hack right, even a level 1 necro can kill Norm Meph in one hit.

Of course, I'm being fececious. I sometimes do that in games, although I unequip her gear and give them a raw enchant. 2000 fire damage is still overpowered for Norm.