Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Rotating amulet PC

Discussion in 'US West Standard - Ladder' started by jermany, Jul 17, 2010.

1. jermany

jermany IncGamers Member

Rotating amulet PC

Hey guys I started gambling recently and am pretty clueless as to how amulets are priced, so I'll update this thread when I have questions instead of creating multiple threads.

Are these worth anything?

Unique Amulet (+1 amazon/+4 min/ 2% ll/+20 life/+43 mana/+7 @/rlvl 29)

Unique Amulet (+1 traps/+7 min/5% ml/+45% cr/+9% lr,fr,pr/26% gf/rlvl 51)

Thanks!

2. Fire_Dragon

Fire_Dragon IncGamers Member

Re: Rotating amulet PC

As a general rule of thumb, for any amulet to have value it needs to have +2 all skills or +3 to a certain skill tree.
    I have a semi-godly WWsin amulet that I can't sell because it is only +1 all skills.

Also, since enigma rules this game people want the fast cast on their amulets. 10fcr mod is the most that can be gambled whereas a crafted caster amulet can have up to 20fcr though this is extremely rare.

Additional mods people look for are stats, str being the most important, dex is nice etc.
    Resists are always welcome, but the big one is all resists. is any amulet has 15+ all res etc. that is a highly sought after mod.
    Life and/or mana are excellent mods as well.

If you gamble an amulet with +2 skills, 10fcr, all resists, str etc. you've got something godly. Use your best judgment before vendoring, but don't hold onto amulets that don't meet several of the above criteria.

PS
    I don't know much about melee amulets, maybe someone else can tell you about those. Also there is a PC forum which is where future questions of this nature should go.

3. jermany

jermany IncGamers Member

Re: Rotating amulet PC

*sigh*. posted this in the wrong window. sorry. please move or let it die.

edit: but thanks for the info.