Roll Call for KTA

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
Roll Call for KTA

Hi All,

I hope the weekend has been good and that you are now anxious to play some KTA. :thumbsup:

Hopefully we will be a full team today starting NM again, so if you by any reason cant make it until 8:ish please post here.

Cheers,
Dude

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
Nexexplo said:
Hi All,

I hope the weekend has been good and that you are now anxious to play some KTA. :thumbsup:

Hopefully we will be a full team today starting NM again, so if you by any reason cant make it until 8:ish please post here.

Cheers,
Dude

:D This is looking good.....

Well even if your on tonight you are permitted to post here also....

Cheers,
Nex

Paddle

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehe :)

I'm kinda late on leveling my assassin, was away gigging all weekend again, but I'll level her as far as I can before the session. I've got only two levels in 40 minutes, maybe I should try to solo publics. Sorry!

Psst, if someone has nothing to do I'm at mela1/1 ;)

Nexexplo

Diabloii.Net Member
Paddle said:
Hehe :)

I'm kinda late on leveling my assassin, was away gigging all weekend again, but I'll level her as far as I can before the session. I've got only two levels in 40 minutes, maybe I should try to solo publics. Sorry!

Psst, if someone has nothing to do I'm at mela1/1 ;)
Solo public is okay by me. You should be atleast lvl 25 to get some exp at act 1 nm, it starts there at 64% and peaks at lvl 40-41 at 99%.

If you are around lvl 23-24 RoF should give you maximum exp if doing it solo, else i would go for flayers djungel or something, maybe trav in mule games.

http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=512

Cheers,
Nex

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Nexexplo said:
You spam Queen..... :D
Spam?...Did anyone say spam?

GZ Eury, I knew you had it in you :lol:

Look...Blizzard made me change my character's name ;)