roll back? i hope

Arutha

Diabloii.Net Member
roll back? i hope

so i was trying to xfer nigma, hoto,2xsoj, anni all that stuff from my bone necro to my wind druid (new char im makeing) and after i drop everything the game goes down for both of my computers and i fail to join games now. but im my char screen my necro still has armor and a flail and sheild in the picture. so my question is do i still have the stuff i dropped on the ground when i can finally create or join a game? or is it all gone?

Edit: ok after 10min i can make games agian and i did lose some stuff that had been on the ground for a while but still got the nigma, hoto, sojs, and anni pheww i was flipping out.

Ebuski

Diabloii.Net Member
To prevent future scares you can always ask some members on here to help you xfer as well. I still frequent the forums and have d2 installed on my computer, but im not much of a player anymore.. if you ever need an xfer on any realm feel free to instant messanger me on AIM at ebdurp.. I can make a random account and help you out on any of the realms.

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
The Char Screen Lies. Anyway, use the trade window if you have 2 computers, it's safer.

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
One by one? Atma does it all, You can... Oh bnet.

One by one? Neh.

Since you have 2 computers, use the trade window. Don't drop the items.