Rogue Merc Equipament

HellPlayer

Diabloii.Net Member
Rogue Merc Equipament

Just want to know if someone tried this before wasting a hr, looking what I can do with my 3rd great bow(15ED) and read the nice guide from Wmeredith's and noticed you can make a fortitude bow, is rare to see fortitude weapons and i never see a bow with it, maybe for the simple point the rw dont give any Ias. What i come out of this is why not make it for a rogue merc? Still is slow but with the tons of 3os glitched armors i have(not lucky with cube) a treachery armor combined with a fortitude bow can work I tink,is a trade between the 2 runewords, each giving to other what it lacks, bow provide 200% enhanced defense and resists for armor(if I do it will be a eth ap 1179def) and armor gives
45Ias and a lvl 15 venon that can add 315 avg poison dmg when active, combine this with a andariel visage for life leech and 20 more Ias and merc will have 65 total Ias and shoot at 10 frames, 1 frame slower than the fast possible (and if your char is a zon with faith merc will shoot at 9 frames).
Sorry all for possible bad language and thanks for any comentary or idea in this;
Hellplayer.

KremBanan

Diabloii.Net Member
Mainly mercs are used for assisting you, normally with being a tank and/or providing you with auras. A Rogue merc will not assist you with being a tank, she mosly stand behind you. This leaves the Rogue for auras. Fortitude gives no auras and this kind of merc will not be of any use for you.

On the other hand a 15ed Great Bow is the perfect bow for a Faith to be used for Rogues. Its the fastest bow(-10) with the highest damage. No need to waste the LO for the Fortitude in this bow.

HellPlayer

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes for all you say(i made a zon based on your guide, thanks for the nice job), and it is my 3rd bow and I want something diferent since previous i made faith
(15/2 and 15/1), will hold it a bit before making a runeword off it.
Thanks for reply,
Hellplayer.