Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

rogue in the pits?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Sir SDG, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Sir SDG

Sir SDG Banned

rogue in the pits?

I just ran the pits in tamoe highland and found a rogue right next to the entrance to lvl 2...

I got a screenshot if your curious..

I checked the area to see if any other char was around but not partied and no one... I even waited til everyone left to make sure it wasnt someones merc.

it was still there...

I dunno if its a bug or what but out of thousands of pit runs Ive never seen a rogue down in them...

2. Nerimuker

Nerimuker IncGamers Member

I'm just clarifying, but I'm pretty sure you mean a live rogue, like the one guarding the exit to the Bloor Moor, and not a dead one, right?

3. Diab

Diab IncGamers Member

The screenshot would be nice. :)

4. Schwhat

Schwhat IncGamers Member

Actually I do believe you. In 1.09 rogue mercs seemed to make appearances in act1 including the cow lvl.

I ran into one in while doing a solo cow lvl. She fights like a rogue merc, and dies like one too (I left her alone for a few seconds to see what would happen). So she's just another meat shield distraction for enemies.

5. .EYRIS.ONE.

.EYRIS.ONE. IncGamers Member

o_O never have i seen this or anything like it only rogue iv'e seen is Flavie at blood moor - cold plains :S

peace.

6. Sir SDG

Sir SDG Banned

JUST like flavie... this rogue just stodd there and got hit while shooting arrows...

she took a beating from the monsters there cause the game WAS full and they attacked her just like they did me en mass.

I dont have a site to host the pic from but I can e-mail it to anyone who does. PM me if u can host it.

7. Soepgroente

Soepgroente IncGamers Member

8. Sir SDG

Sir SDG Banned

email sent

9. DarkY

DarkY IncGamers Member

i've seen this couple times, i think i have a ss somewhere from 1.09 or 1.10 with 3 mercs!! in cow lvl

10. rykros1987

rykros1987 IncGamers Member

i had this occur in 09 before but it was like 5+ of em spaced out in the blood moore in a hell duel game (private one) that me and my 2 friends were dueling in. but they didnt shoot at anything they just stood there i was the first to notice em lol :spy: :scratch: :thumbsup:

11. Jayaz_Forteck

Jayaz_Forteck IncGamers Member

It's not a bug, it's just something that happens sometimes, I was in a game with one of my friends and we came across one wandering the blood moor. She shot and killed several zombies and quill rats. Ive got screenshots of her in acrion. Along with both me and my friend's mercs. We submitted it to dii.net, and they told us it was just a feature that occured infrequently.

12. Ax2Grind

Ax2Grind IncGamers Member

Yeah, we sent screenshots to DiabloII.net of a Rogue in the Moo Moo Farm, and just recently an Iron Wolf wandered into the Spider Forest. This is .10 and I do have a screenie of that, but a lot of people saw it so I'm confident I'm not suffering dillusions.

Side note: I forgot how to view a real screenie from D2. I paste it in paint and I get that dark crap again. Anyone want to remind me?

13. th5418

th5418 Banned

Its in your D2 directory folder.

14. i need grissies set

i need grissies set IncGamers Member

15. Alinex

Alinex IncGamers Member

Yes, I remember this. I was playing in cows when a rogue was standing there all alone. It was very interesting to watch a rogue stand somewhere she wasn't supposed to be. Maybe I should've taken a screenshot... Btw, it was in 1.09 so it isn't something new in 1.10 :p.

16. Deceit

Deceit IncGamers Member

I just faced off with "Uber Fallen" we a team of 8 all my friends and affiliates we sat there for about 20 minutes pounding him with every skill we had, no effect. I fired ice and magic arrows at him, and it acted as if i hit a wall then passed through. I think it in npc mode due to my summoning it before w/ some bug or w/e. but who knows i think its just some map generation glitch and the coords move/turn things into things they are not =/