Rockfleece Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Resistance

Diabloii.Net Member
Rockfleece Anyone?

Hey everyone,

just posting to say that i am in great need of Rockfleece. If you have it and you are willing to trade it, let me know by posting a reply to this thread, or contacting me at [email protected] stating what you would like, and eventually we will come to the point where i will steal Rockfleece off of you:grin: ! jokes! jokes! and we will figure something out....:wink3:

I play on US WEST (Classic Diablo II) by the way,

The Resistance

PS: If anyone has any Milabrega's sets, OTHER THAN THE ROBE, or a good necromancer item, let me know too.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey everyone,

just posting to say that i am in great need of Rockfleece. If you have it and you are willing to trade it, let me know by posting a reply to this thread, or contacting me at [email protected] stating what you would like, and eventually we will come to the point where i will steal Rockfleece off of you:grin: ! jokes! jokes! and we will figure something out....:wink3:

I play on US WEST (Classic Diablo II) by the way,

The Resistance

PS: If anyone has any Milabrega's sets, OTHER THAN THE ROBE, or a good necromancer item, let me know too.

I'd suggest trying the trade forums - the statistics forum isn't meant for trading. Also, make sure to poke the classic trade thread (this is in the classic forum) and let people know the thread is out there once you post your thread in the trade forum.

plasmo

Diabloii.Net Member
I've never understood a 2nd poster quoting the entire first post. I mean, what else could you possibly be replying to?

Oh, and posting your email is just going to get you spammed, this is the wrong forum for this and could get you in trouble, and I'm in before the lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.