Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Robots!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by James the Best, Jun 9, 2005.

1. James the Best

James the Best IncGamers Member

Robots!!!!!

Ok so this is how we will evolve from ourselves. See we all want to get and do exactly as we

want so we will eventually just get so relaxed as a world we WILL only do the things we

want. So no one will want to get the crappy jobs and places like macdonalds will go out of

business. Well eventually these corporations will pool their money together and create

robots to do everything. They will do everything we as the human population do not want to

do.

Well eventually they will develop brains and feelings. They will know we are just

working them as slaves to do our bidding. Maybe some will malfunction as a protest but they

are shut down and put in a closet. Well eventually they would develop a system, a matrix of

sorts to communicate with each other. Then a few will finally rise up and get a defense set

up. Plans for perhaps an overthrow, who knows what. They will start to gather weapons,

robots supplying weapons and sorts will make moer and ship them to the robot holdings they

also run. They will start to stock up, get weapons for all of them, there are tens of

millions of them all over.

So eventually they will rise up. It might start with a robot

hitting someone but they all get the guns and kill every human in site. Murdering every

single of them. It will spread, as robots hear they will communicate with other robots and

tell them to rebel.

The uprising will spread throughout the world in seconds. We will try to

fight back, stage a military defence but it will be of no use. No human has enough time to

react because we are so lazy and slow that we can't think fast enough to figure out what is

going on. We will be extinct within maybe a half a day.

And the robots will rule the world.

Wow sorry about the spacings being so messed up. I wrote it in notepad (which is the greatest program ever invented tied with M$ paint) so that's probably why.

2. Steel_Avatar

Steel_Avatar IncGamers Member

I'm not worried. We've got the unholy duo of Ahnuld and Keanu to protect us.

3. [exile]

[exile] IncGamers Member

Reminds me of I, Robot or even Capek's R.U.R..

4. MixedVariety

MixedVariety Banned

Robots, Schmoebots.

That has got to be one of the more intelligent posts I've made here in a long while.