Sorry but I just have to share this.
Already found the following items in pit this morning:

Tyrant Club eth
Tulwar
Vampire bone Gloves eth :scratch:
Giant Tresher :flip:
Shadow plate
Mythical Sword

And then to think that i have never found the last 3 in about 2,5 years on bnet and now in one morning with about only 160mf

It will be a nice evening tonight :drink:

DreamlessDude

Diabloii.Net Member
Seems to me everyone have good luck cept me

Anyway on a sidenote, where did the item find thread gone to? if everyone post threads like this, soon this will be like spam

Slartibartfast

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah well it was indeed sweet but of course it has ended now and for the last 3,5 hour or so i didn't find anything even worth keeping :D
I Won't be surprised if i'm doomed for the coming weeks now :lol:

Guess i can always redraw my designs for the African fjords or something if i get bored of finding nothing

FitchBoy40

Diabloii.Net Member
haha, the reasons you didn't find some of those uniques in 2.5 years is that they are new to the 1.10 patch.

But great finds anyways :clap: ... i wish i had some of that luck

Slartibartfast

Diabloii.Net Member
FitchBoy40 said:
haha, the reasons you didn't find some of those uniques in 2.5 years is that they are new to the 1.10 patch.

But great finds anyways :clap: ... i wish i had some of that luck
well i believe i said, the last 3 didn't i ? and they were definately there in .09 ;)

Moog_playa

Diabloii.Net Member
DreamlessDude said:
Seems to me everyone have good luck cept me

Anyway on a sidenote, where did the item find thread gone to? if everyone post threads like this, soon this will be like spam
I think the little monkey guys that advertise for Quizno's Subs ate that thread.

Death_Dealer

Diabloii.Net Member
Moog_playa said:
I think the little monkey guys that advertise for Quizno's Subs ate that thread.
They look more like dead rats to me, I will never eat another Quizno's sub again because of those commercials

I_b_insain

Diabloii.Net Member
I dunno, I figured the Quiznos sub things are like, evil hamsters from hell... It's the funniest commercial I've seen in a long time IMO.

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
I_b_insain said:
I dunno, I figured the Quiznos sub things are like, evil hamsters from hell... It's the funniest commercial I've seen in a long time IMO.
Funny, yes. But why would I eat at a restaurant that uses evil alien hamsters from hell as their spokes..things?

Oh, yeah. Awesome goodies you got there Slart (or should it be Bart) (or maybe Fast) (or Slabast). What the hell IS the short version of Slartibartfast, anyway?

Slartibartfast

Diabloii.Net Member
tragor said:
Slart (or should it be Bart) (or maybe Fast) (or Slabast). What the hell IS the short version of Slartibartfast, anyway?
Eh well good question... use whaterver you want :p your little party... but if u take the middle part u also have my real name so that fine by me too :lol: