Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ribcrack/Griz Cad PvP ww

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Kincade_D2, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Kincade_D2

Kincade_D2 IncGamers Member

Ribcrack/Griz Cad PvP ww

Yes yes, i have posted a lot about my rabies/fury druid. The gear im gonna use that i will stick with is: Mara's, Carrion & Ravenfrost, Verdungos, Trang Gloves, SS, Jalal's, Gore riders, and Bramble when i get.
    Stats: Str- Around 125
    Dex- Max block w/ ss
    Vit- all else.

So then here is a question, i have high enough str for a lot of different weapons... With all the research i have done and the opinions from people, im narrowing it down to Ribcracker and Griz Caddy (4 socket). I would shael and up the rib, but an uped rib apears to slow down on the calc. I would 3x Shael the caddy, and Ed jewel it. These seem like good choices, and remember i will be doing PVP mainly, and Fury as a main attack. I have Plague bearer faceted on switch. Plz let me know your opinion on gear, it will greatly help me. And fenris, dont comment here if it isnt nice :)

2. Sim.The.GoSu

Sim.The.GoSu IncGamers Member

well, rib is more of pvm weap, its range is 2 iirc so it wont be of much use. the best you can get is a tomb reaver since you are on ladder.

3. Kincade_D2

Well since i have max block and will be using a weapon... You think Griz caddy would be best for 1 hander then? If i use a 2 hander i will use t. reaver.

4. Sim.The.GoSu

Sim.The.GoSu IncGamers Member

ya, caddy imo is good, but i think 3 shaels is too much, 3 ed/ias and lo/gul/add rune or jwl here is fine. it hits 7/4 fury which is more than you need, unless youre a speed freak and need the extra initial hit frame

5. TheKbob

TheKbob IncGamers Member

I'm on lad and I'm sad... I haven't found a Ribcracker to upgrade yet. I want to upgrade one so bad.

~Kbob

6. psuedoenviro

psuedoenviro IncGamers Member

Im ladder and found one that is 235%ed. I been trying to trade for one that is min 275% to justify the runes to upgrade. Ladder trading for low lvl items is so difficult now since everyone seems rich. I been looking for a steeldrive above the 199% to up also but no luck. Currently, I'm afraid the ladder will end before I find another ribby so probably going to up it next week if no luck. I got a perfect butchers pupil I want to up but just gonna end up trading it to some pally or barb after ladder. Just dont know what to do with it for a druid. I refuse to use a one hander for a fury druid, thats what zealots are for.

Please dont tell me this isnt a trade forum. Im not doing that.

7. electricblue

electricblue IncGamers Member

for PvP, go with caddy. rib is good for PvM. Whats the armor that you use now?

note:
    i got an upgraded 295 ed rib on west ladder. PM if interested :)

8. Kincade_D2

Nice, i play uswest ladder also. Im gonna be doing mostyl pvp. Im just wearing Duriels Shell untill a get my hands on the runes to make bramble :)
    I got a 4 socket griz cad thats just about perf, so its time to put stuff in the sucker. I play on the account *beast-eater also. Thanks for the help

9. Kincade_D2

hmmm i just read all this agian, what a dummy i am thinkin you meant me about the rib, lol.

10. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

Gris caddy gets 4 frame with 45 ias.
    The best two hander is probably a shael shael zod eth romb reaver, or a BoTD great poleaxe.

11. Kincade_D2

Yup, saw that on a calc about gris caddy, thnx for letting me know about tomb reaver :)

12. TheKbob

TheKbob IncGamers Member

I just got my hands on a 292% Uped Ribcracker

300 some to 400 some damage with those mods... wow.

Dare I say it... the necro in me is defiled... but ... but

I want to make a Werewolf druid... ARGH

*clutches chest and passes out*

~Kbob