rhyme and necro heads

ToastedTacoGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
rhyme and necro heads

i found a nice white shrunken head thing that gives +2 RS +2 to SM and +2 to bone armor and i was thinking of socketing it and giving it the rhyme runeword. does rhyme work on these? they are shields so it would seem as though it would, but you never know.

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
ToastedTacoGuy said:
i found a nice white shrunken head thing that gives +2 RS +2 to SM and +2 to bone armor and i was thinking of socketing it and giving it the rhyme runeword. does rhyme work on these? they are shields so it would seem as though it would, but you never know.
rhyme works on all shields, including necro heads and pali shields

Dave in the basement

Diabloii.Net Member
ToastedTacoGuy said:
Yep, as long as it is grey or white (to which you can add sockets) it will work just fine. Happy hunting!

Dave :D

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah rhyme works quite well in a necro head with staffmods, good luck with that head.

ron

Diabloii.Net Member
sniff..sniff I had a necro head exactly like the one you have, except I found mine with 2 sockets already in it. It went down with my HC necro. Ah well, it was a great shield though. Enjoy the rhyme shield!