Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAR 15

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • MAR 22

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

Grape

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, as it seems we are slowly forming an another fine SPF tradition by having the Rune Finding League once per year.

Time is near, again, and I would like to see which starting date would be the preferred one. Let me remind that it takes really quite a few weeks to do the whole thing, so I guess we all are going to be busy during some parts etc. Still, it is a good idea to kick it off with the maximum amount of people being able to start it at least! Could be a nice motivation to do the other rounds as well.

I already want to encourage people to take part even if they can't do all the rounds, or can't even do a full set of 20 h for any given round. It's the people who make these events so special, so we need you all!

If you're not familiar with the concept of the RFL, check the link above for the rules and so on. You can find the rest of the rounds and the year 2017 in the Tournament Listings.

Just FYI, my own preferred starting time is on 15 March, so basically the same time as the last year. I think it was a good time, spawning over the whole spring, ending at the beginning of the summer :) (for us in the northern hemisphere anyway).

All the starting dates are Fridays, as we usually start our tournaments on that day at 0.00.

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I'm in Sweden 18/2/19 until 2/3/19, so I will be unavailable during that time. Otherwise, I should get involved :)

LongingForDeath

Diabloii.Net Member
The later the better for me. Currently, I only have a Blizz sorc who could do cows and a Meteorb who runs LK. At the moment I have neither the characters nor the items to build efficient runners for anything else.

maxicek

Moderator Single Player
I will run, timing doesn’t really matter. I picked the middle date, beginning of March, but whenever.

Are you planning the same rounds order?

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
The sooner the better for me. But I'll participate whichever time frame it is. I think I have some cow round to defend ;).

kstuart

Diabloii.Net Member
Dunno if i can do all rounds but have gone with my earliest sensible start date of mid march which will be week after i get back from my trip to london

darkstarhub

Diabloii.Net Member
I’m in and I have to choose the March 15 start date because it’s my Bday and maybe the RNG gods will start me off right. This year I will have a dedicated character for each area instead of just using my Sorc for everything.

Ghonn

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm gonna run some for fun. Definitely not able to to do full sets, though. No preference for start date either.

Last edited: