Reviving The Griswold Paladins

Status
Not open for further replies.

FF-ArmyOfLich

Diabloii.Net Member
Reviving The Griswold Paladins

I have a proposal, in honor of ARK, and TheMadOnion, and many other Paladin greats from this forum. I wish to remake the Griswold Paladins! OR just simply remake the Paladin's 100% quests in general. After ARK and Onion left (prbly for WoW) I went off into the unknown world of Online Console gaming and came back with still no life. SO here I am trying to have fun and make friends at the same time. IF you A)Have a griswold set, B) Have lots of free time and enjoy Paladins, and questing, or C)Both Then email me at [email protected]
Together WE shall return the glory of the Paladins to USWest! Scheduling will become available once I have 8 distinct members, post you Paladin's name and Specialty
ie: (me) RizingLight- Cleric
Aura- Defensive(1 in each)
ie2: (randomperson) Bob1234 - Zealot
Aura - Fantacism
and so on. Please come join me! All details will be given to those who post here, and email me at [email protected].
>This thread will be bumped occasionaly in order to keep it alive<

FF-ArmyOfLich

Diabloii.Net Member
Yay I had no idea I could do this! Sorry I'm used to being able to bump from old forms Ill go read the rest of the rules :p Hope I get more members >_> everyone do your part! We cant let Old-School Pallys die to new school WoW Paladins who are albiet just as cool, but still not the old school pallys I enjoy playing as. SO anyone PLEASE :( come join up email me, and post here on your choice in Aura, and name. Depending on the popularity and percatage of users who have the Griswold set per server, will decide which server it is on. Though I doubt everyone will have items on the Asia server :p
remember this is how you join up
Email me at [email protected] and
Post name, server, and aura
example: RizingLight(me)
Server:USWest
Aura: All Defensive auras(Ill use any someone else isnt.)

Status
Not open for further replies.