Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Returning to D2/new to diabloii.net

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Boof, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Boof

Boof IncGamers Member

Returning to D2/new to diabloii.net

Hey all--

I used to play D2 a fair amount, but stopped sometime in '04. I just reinstalled the game, and I'm way more excited about it than I probably should be.

Anyway, I'm a newcomer to these forums. I never new this community existed; if I had, I might never have quit. Always a pleasure to be able to interact with mature, literate people.

So, see you around. Looking forward to getting back into trading (USWest Ladder) and the like. In the meantime, if anyone has a spare Sigon's set lying around that they'd like to lend me, I'd be one happy newb sorc.

*boofer

2. double

double IncGamers Member

Re: Returning to D2/new to diabloii.net

Woudlnt waste my time with sigons,strength requirements are kinda high for a low level set,I would watch for free games and pickup some good low level gear.Ive found that as a caster just gettin some gold and buying a good +skills staff helps alot to level .

3. aishilee

aishilee IncGamers Member

Re: Returning to D2/new to diabloii.net

arr. welcome back . lol we have quite alot of people coming back to d2 this days ..

D2 sure is MAGIC !! haha. aww. ladder-west. haha we could meet up in game when the ladder reset. hahan i am in NL - west now. have fun. hehe.