Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Returning to D2 LOD

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Draxal, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Draxal

Draxal IncGamers Member

Returning to D2 LOD

Hi,

Ive been following this forum for years never signed up to post though :whistling:

Anyway, i used to play D2 alot back in the day in 1.09 for a long time and when 1.10 first came out for about 4 months

Just wondering whats changed since then, anything new going on? How is B.net still busy? how about bots and maphacks they still rife?

What about hacked items, i used to have some of the old 1.07 items back in the day. Con Rings etc..

And just wondering where i'd post to see who plays on an evening in the UK poss?

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  2. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

Re: Returning to D2 LOD

Hey, welcome to the forums :thumbup:

I don't play online as much as I used to so I'll let someone else cover that, but my last session at the start of this current season was pretty good, and there weren't much in the way of hacked items floating around which is always a good thing.

Quite alot has changed between 1.10 and the current 1.13 patch, such as the inclusion of uber tristram, the ability to play without a cd, etc. If you don't know too you can now register your cd-keys with Blizzard at www.battle.net, which allows you to download the game whenever you want. Handy if you ever lose your cds/keys.

If you're interested in finding some people to game with at a certain time, check out the player matchup forum and post the information. Hopefully you'll find some good people.

3. minuses

minuses IncGamers Member

Re: Returning to D2 LOD

If you are planning on returning to D2 then gl on your characters. You should also consider there is a diablo clone anni event (xxxx soj's sold to merchants) and uber tristram torch event. Anyways you can now reset stats and skills with akara quest and also a token.