Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Returning player looking for future pvp partners

Discussion in 'MP Forum' started by Tenecabo, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Tenecabo

Tenecabo IncGamers Member

Hi everyone, Tenecabo here.

I'm a long time diablo player, who used to mainly play D2:LoD on bnet Europe. I started getting more into singleplayer last year, but a recent HD crash made me restart (and take backups this time :p). I am planning on playing selffound, not that I don't trust you all, but I want to try it that way :). I already have a trapsin and windy druid who have been extremely lucky (arachnid, soj, stormshield, skullder's, shaftstop and even a death's fathom all while only being 81... though highest rune was um lol) to get my mf spree going.
    I would like to start pvping soon, but obviously, as I won't be geared anywhere near great, and I will only be around lvl 90, I would like to find people who wouldn't mind making the duels interesting. As in, don't one-shot me, but just some friendly sparring, I'm superrusty, haven't done any pvping in over a year, and could use some fun practice.
    I will check out hamachi and install it to make it easier to pvp with people, if anyone is interested, feel free to contact me and we can work out some fun spars in the future!

Have a good day all!
    Tenecabo

2. nulio

nulio IncGamers Member

Hey Tenecabo!

Great to see people interested in PvP.

If/when you feel like PvPing post on the MP PvP thread (used to post IP when hosting) or if you just want to check the rules we use, discuss a build, etc post on our main PvP thread.

Most of the players still PvPing have been optimizing their chars for some years but there's always some low tier chars to try and some practice to be done, so I'm sure we can be friendly. And most important, if you feel we aren't, just let us know. These days we have less and less PvPers around, so we value people joining us in the Moor.

Edit: It's always possible for you to have two sets of chars and stashes, with one for PvM and other for PvP if you feel if you want to be self-found in PvM, and have the option to trade and get gifts for PvP. If I'd go back, I'd chose this for me.

3. Tenecabo

Tenecabo IncGamers Member

Hey nulio,

Thanks for your reply! I will definitely check out the links you provided, and once my chars hit 90-92 I will come join you. I still prefer playing selffound, it gives me a greater sense of achievement, but we'll see what happens in another 2 weeks of non stop mf runs :).
    I will probably change my starting pvp build according to my finds, so I'm sure I can at least get some semi-useable character decked out. I already have some components for a bowzon for example, but we'll see. Can't wait to fight you all in the moor!