Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

returning- at long last :)

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Sib, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Sib

Sib IncGamers Member

returning- at long last :)

hey all- ive been on a break for a few months now but started itching to get back online so i should be in a few days...:rolleyes:
    i hear a new patch should be coming any time soon (is it true?)
    anyway, when i left i was creating a wolf... would it be worth building another one to start where i left off or do you think i should start again with a summoner necro like usual? (i have no items at all, so could b difficult lol...)

2. Josiphos

Josiphos IncGamers Member

Hey welcome back.

I'd go with a summoner (fishymancer personally). They can survive in hell and find decent starter gear. Mayhap you'll get lucky and find some gg dueling gear that yo can trade for lots. Prices are out of control these days, btw. 50 hr for a pcomb lifer. 1 hr for a plain sorc skiller, 3 hr for plain pcomb skiller.

We need a reset desperately...but I dont think its gonna happen anytime soon. And if it does, dupers will be back in business unless Blizz figures out a way to stop them. If they do, I might start on the new ladder, but otherwise I'm gonna stay non.

Make your druid after you can get some decent gear...or use him to farm NM meph or something.

GL

3. Sib

Sib IncGamers Member

yea cool, thx 4 the welcome back ;)
    before i left i played with a really good guy who helped me loads on hc, but i kept dying stupidly and losing loadsa stuff... back then most people played on the ladder, does the majority of people still play on ladder these days?
    thx for the advice anyway :)