Returning after 12 years...

sarconas

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi everyone,

I was an avid Diablo 2 fan about 12 years ago, but dropped it due to life happening. Super excited to get back into this game and wreck some demons :)

I have been playing for about 2 weeks now and am to the point where i could use a good group of people to play the game with. Google sent me here and that's how i arrived!

I am a US-East Ladder guy and wouldn't mind teaming up with some new people or experienced people as i relearn this game.

Since i remember the drops being horrible and also having checked out the forums, is the season 8 US East Ladder trading values the go to for trade reference? Or should i price check as i go for more accurate market value input?

See you guys in the game!

razalguul

Diabloii.Net Member
Pretty much the same boat for me. Played many years ago and getting back into it a bit. I play other games with buddies so only get on here and there for D2.

Recently made a Hammerdin on ladder (terrible gear), but i think there will be a new ladder starting in a month or two and likely going with a Javazon for that just to change things up.

add me in game d2lodman