Return of the compliments thread

Anakha1

Banned
Return of the compliments thread

There's a lot of hostility floating around the forum right now because of several pretty controversial topics and I just thought it'd be nice to reaffirm the love in this family. And not the peeking at each other in the shower kind of family love, either.

Say something nice about the member who posted before you.

So I'll start at random by picking our wonderful mod Gaile. Gaile has a hard job and does it very well while asking for little in return. That's very commendable, IMO.

And she's a babe.

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash can spam so much that my head explodes. it's like coccaine but not as powdery! he is also named after a kick *** movie I saw part of today in a store.

Anakha1

Banned
Ash takes some convincing to come out of his shell, but once he does he's a most interesting character.

tintrail

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
Ash takes some convincing to come out of his shell, but once he does he's a most interesting character.
anakha's long posts about his 'troubles' keep me laughing and brighten my day... *wonders why anakaakkapoop hasn't posted one of them in a long time*

Anakha1

Banned
Dantose is a regular guy. Possibly a regular Joe, but I don't know if that's his name. He's my little bottle of regularness, a piece of sanity in this crazy, mixed up world.

I like that.

Edit: Wuhan makes me want to throw a turtle shell at him. I like that too.

Anakha1

Banned
cyclotronic said:
ankanahah is the real deal.

What the hell does that mean? :xtongue:

Cyclo looks tasty. Or I can only assume he does since I'm running under the assumption that his avatar is really him.

Painman

Diabloii.Net Member
Cyclo's avatar makes me laugh whenever I see it :lol:

[edit] Damnit Anakha, get outta my way *punt*

cougar

Diabloii.Net Member
cyclo sure has one HOT dog!!!

AhhhaHAhaHAHAHhahAHA

Im here all night folks :thanks: :clap:

Painman

Diabloii.Net Member
Cougar is 1337 cos I have edit my post to say so, otherwise Ash might might use the opportunity for further snide commentary to further his bandwith eating conspiracy ;)