Results of Mcsaladshaker's Ironman

Mcsaladshaker

Diabloii.Net Member
Results of Mcsaladshaker's Ironman

Ok first, we had an extra person so Spero volunteered to leave. It was funny watching all the sorcs beat monsters to death. Only one death while leveling suprisingly, and the ironic thing was that guy who died was the one who won ConnerMac's ironman. Y_yun had to leave to go eat in the middle. Xey was the last one to reach level 9 and everyone dueled in the the inner cloister.

Result: Xey ended up winning because of his skulls, Dahkar came in 2nd. Xey Didn't want the items so the mule acct went to Dahkar

Thanks for playing everyone who played, see u again next time

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
Mcsaladshaker said:

Result: Xey ended up winning because of his skulls

did you mean skUlls, or skIlls? :scratch:

like, his armor had skulls in it, or he had 'l33t skillz'?

ConnerMacleod

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I figure I'll hijack this thread a little Mr Salad.

I'm not holding an Ironman next weekend or the weekend after. I got hostiled by Mr. Beeef in a game and it's time to build a char to rub him and his "Duel Me Noob" arse out. After lots of thought and research, I think I have the correct build to take him down. So my wealth is gonna be used in more productive ways.

Don't get me wrong, I think he's probably a nice guy in real life, I just wanna give him a serious run for his money.

devil_hatred

Diabloii.Net Member
not cool

ConnerMacleod said:
Well, I figure I'll hijack this thread a little Mr Salad.

I'm not holding an Ironman next weekend or the weekend after. I got hostiled by Mr. Beeef in a game and it's time to build a char to rub him and his "Duel Me Noob" arse out. After lots of thought and research, I think I have the correct build to take him down. So my wealth is gonna be used in more productive ways.

Don't get me wrong, I think he's probably a nice guy in real life, I just wanna give him a serious run for his money.
You should hold one anyway, just no prizes that's become my form of entertainment, and if you need help leveling in normal i just started a new ladder mf character. If he's far enough along and has the items to spare i may hold the prizes with you hosting if you want.