Resolve to not make bad trades anymore

Albrino

Diabloii.Net Member
Resolve to not make bad trades anymore

I've just recently started finding some good stuff and I've been trading for stuff that I want, without realizing I can get a lot more for it. (I think)

Case in point: Baal dropped an arachnid's mesh (low, but whatever). Traded it for an anni, which I really should not have done. Oh well, I'll chalk it up to noob mistakes, but it really takes some time to get the economy on here!

TeknoRat

Diabloii.Net Member
I've just recently started finding some good stuff and I've been trading for stuff that I want, without realizing I can get a lot more for it. (I think)

Case in point: Baal dropped an arachnid's mesh (low, but whatever). Traded it for an anni, which I really should not have done. Oh well, I'll chalk it up to noob mistakes, but it really takes some time to get the economy on here!
An arachnids for an anni isn't that bad of a trade... Plus a trade is always a good trade if you are happy with what you end up with.

Albrino

Diabloii.Net Member
Good to hear I'm improving, as the trade b4 that was a Lo for a que-hegan's.... Only saving grace is I traded a Mal for the Lo. I knew it wasn't quite right, but I was afraid the rune would poof.

Lord Nyax

Banned
Ah, poor you. Nowadays, Mals are actually worth more than Los...so you got semi-gipped there. Not such a bad trade, but still...

The trading it for Que-Hegan's though...ow...that pains me...that's PGems at best...

Albrino

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehe yeah, thing is, I had like FOUR vipermagis and to me it looked pretty much the same with better def. But yeah, definitely a mistake.