Rerolling Question.

ThuGzAnGeLs

Diabloii.Net Member
Rerolling Question.

Hey all,
I've been doing 20 solo baal runs a day hoping to find a baal GC but I never got the chance to find one. I was thinking of rerolling Pits GCs or Cows GCs.

Which one should I choose between pits GCs and Cows GCs?

Can they have skill+40 + life? or only 35+?

Thanks,
-ThuGz

Darnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not sure about cow gc's but a gc from the pits, ancients, chaos sanctuary, etc. I know can get up to 40 life. Only baal gc's can have 41-45 life

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Darnoc said:
I'm not sure about cow gc's but a gc from the pits, ancients, chaos sanctuary, etc. I know can get up to 40 life. Only baal gc's can have 41-45 life
Diablo (Ilvl 94) and Nihlathak (Ilvl 95) Grand Charms can also have the +41-45 life "of Vita" suffix.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
According to ATMA, hell Baal has a 1 in 96 chance to drop a GC in a one-player game and some of them might be Gheed's Fortune, so it's not a surprise that you haven't found one after 20 runs.

Archedgar

Diabloii.Net Member
RTB said:
Diablo (Ilvl 94) and Nihlathak (Ilvl 95) Grand Charms can also have the +41-45 life "of Vita" suffix.
WOW are you serious? and I was going to SELL my Diablo GC too... lol.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
That's right. In a broader sense, Baal GCs include those from Nihlathak and Diablo.

It's as with cheese. You can make Emmentaler elsewhere, too :lol:

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
That's right. In a broader sense, Baal GCs include those from Nihlathak and Diablo.
Unless you want to trade them away --- map**** will show the lower level, and it's unlikely they'll understand the consequences (or rather, the non-consequences).

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Myrakh-2 said:
Unless you want to trade them away --- map**** will show the lower level, and it's unlikely they'll understand the consequences (or rather, the non-consequences).
maphack shows items levels? since when?

grimsleeper

Diabloii.Net Member
How does one reroll GCs? Can one also reroll SCs? I get the occasional GC from my Super Unique/Boss runs.

~GrimSleeper

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Put magical item plus 3 pgems into the cube, press transmute and you have a new magic item of the same type and item level, but different mods. However, it's only interesting for items which drop rarely while being able to get valuable mods at the same time, like GCs with a high item level - those from Baal, Diablo and Nihlathak.

grimsleeper

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks guys... I guess I'll no longer throw away the charms Baal, Mephi and Pindle drop! Not to mention the many many P Gems I sold because I didnt have inventory space for the latest drop :)
By the way, does it also work with p Skulls?
~GrimSleeper

mr.dines

Diabloii.Net Member
yep p skulls are fine too. But isn't there something with the diablo sc? Think ive heard that it has too low lvl to get the high ele dam.

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member
Blasphemy

krischan said:

It's as with cheese. You can make Emmentaler elsewhere, too :lol:
I suppose you think Champagne can come from California, too? You Europeans should know better. :p

More on-topic, Nihlathak and Diablo charms can't get the affixes on all charms that Baal can, if I'm not mistaken. So a Baal charm is always best.

ThuGzAnGeLs

Diabloii.Net Member
OmG, believe it or not.. I rerolled a baal gcs with only 30 pgems on me and guess what appeared on my screen... PCombat Charm+42 LIFER.. OmG, OmG! I recommand everyone to try and reroll once a while.. This charm goes for 30 hrs+ :). Thanks for all your help guys, I finally got 6 Baal GCS for ist ,which, i think is a very good deal. (Was tired of mfing for one)

Herosis

Diabloii.Net Member
how do you get six baal gcs? I mean i dont understand how you'd be able to tell they were from Baal himself and not some Fallen One in Blood Moor nightmare. Please let me in on this info.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Ax2Grind said:
I suppose you think Champagne can come from California, too? You Europeans should know better. :p
We do, as we have two words for it here. One for the stuff coming from the Champagne and one for all the rest :p

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
Herosis said:
how do you get six baal gcs? I mean i dont understand how you'd be able to tell they were from Baal himself and not some Fallen One in Blood Moor nightmare. Please let me in on this info.
Map**** displays the ilvl of items, so most people can tell by looking at their screen.

This is actually a good feature of the thing...

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
A legit way to ensure that a GC comes from Baal/Diablo/Nihlathak is buying only those which have 41-45 life as their current mod.